Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I made it back to NM in one piece without any speeding tickets (knock on wood) and just thought Id start another thread to show off some of the photos we took that day. The only car that is not shown is Kyles because he had to leave....married life....nuff said :lol:

They are all pretty straight forward, but I only seemed to get the back of Martys head in the photos of him.

Hope you all enjoy. It was a fun time....we'll have to do it agian when the weather is cooler.... :eek:

http://www.customsteel.com/2001/G20/AZtrip/

·
Registered
807 Posts
Nice pictures, damn i wish i didn't have to work at 5am the next day i really wanted to cruz up. Ohh well next time i'm there. Hope you guys had fun without me. All you people have low ports huh. Mine would have been the only high port. :D We could have been all ohhh and ahh. lol. :)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Wow that forst picture looks so desert !!!
Like every bad movie that starts off with a car dying out in the hot desert sun andthe crooked sheriff and truckers and such ....lol

But great picture guys.. thos P10 need the bottoms paint IMHO ....

Did some one just move ? hell of Uhaull boxes there ...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
hey now i think the one of the back of my head is a great shot.....and i had the only high port there buddy, so you would not have been alone if you would have come. and the boxes are my parents they moved to flagstaff and hove not finished moving all their crap yet. anyways it was a fun time hope we can all do it again soon. i should have the pictures i took up by tomorrow

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95_g20_P10 said:
Yahnozha: what headlight bulbs do u have in ur car. there hella bright and white very nice!!
Why thanks! Ive got PIAA Xtreme Whites, but they were not on in any of the photos. Thats the sun reflecting off of the housings.....:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I hate pictures... I always am in the process of doing something and look goofy :p That or the front end of my car is too low so if i were to sit down on it, it'd look weird, but instead I stood up and looked goofy. DOH! confused: heheh. oh well.

I'll have mine uploaded sometime tomorrow morning I hope, assuming everything else goes ok.

BTW, your car looks (and sounds) sweet when rolling! I was trying to get a good shot of it rolling, but the sun was shining in my eyes so i couldn't really see well enough to get a good shot as we were heading towards the 101.

·
Registered
211 Posts
g20ps said:
Hey what kind of wheels are those on that silver G20?

I think that those are Motegi Racing MR7s in Gunmetal finish.
You have a DET??? Good to know there's more of you guys out there!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
pictures

That red P11 looks pukka with the white wheels on it.I think that would awesome if it was slammed to the floor.(that's just my opinion though)

·
Registered
133 Posts
the red ones kick ass!!

hey howd u put those white grills on the bumper? is it white? im plannin to do that, but i just dont know how (body kit pls!)

where can you get those grills???

·
Registered
48 Posts
DragerG20 said:

I think that those are Motegi Racing MR7s in Gunmetal finish.
You have a DET??? Good to know there's more of you guys out there!
Ya, I just finished up my DET swap about a month and a half ago. It's a good time:D

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: pictures

GT UK said:
That red P11 looks pukka with the white wheels on it.
xSR20DEx said:
the red ones kick ass!!

hey howd u put those white grills on the bumper? is it white? im plannin to do that, but i just dont know how (body kit pls!)

where can you get those grills???
Amazing the differences of opinion....hell I like my car and thats all that matters...;)

I made the front grille and tried two other colors...black and silver, Im much happier with the white. The how to on the grill is http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346&=here

Im waiting on Luke to get some firm pricing on the TEIN SS for the suspension upgrade

1 - 14 of 14 Posts