Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know use the search function, but I need to get new lights for my 1992. I need headlights, foglights, turn signals, and side marker bulbs. I want it to look like the HID systems. So, Im thinking the Super Plasma GT, but do they make them for the headlights, foglights, and the turn signals. I also need a bulb that would match in the side markers. If the Super plasmas dont work what about the Xtreme Whites. Would they fit in headlights, fog lights and turn signals. I know I'm very picky, but it's gotta look good. Also what is the wattage on the foglights, turn signals, and sidemarkers. Another where can I purchase them and please inform me on bulb numbers. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
anyone know how the PIAA Extreme headlights are 9004? they nice and bright and white? i need some new bulbs

I have them in my car, they look nice and white, I orderd the Xtreme White for my clearence bulb and reverse light from www.optionsauto.com ,they coming this week hope they match up. Other than that they 9004 look real good they are bright white no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay heres what I really need. I need all the bulb nubers for the whole car. (1992) I think it's 9004 for the headlights. What about foglights(H3?), turnsignals?, and sidemarkers (168?). I really need to know these so I can buy from optionsauto.com. Please respond. thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm assuming you are not in possession of the owner's manual. Why don't you just call an Inifniti dealership and they'll provide you with the necessary bulb numbers.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found out al the bulb number sin my service manual. which took forever to find. sorry. But i'm puting in the factory foglights. So thats the only bulbs number left I need. ALSO can you please tell me where can I get a bulb for the side marker. It's a 158. 3.8 watt. Can I just use 5 watt. or will that melt the harness. I'm assuming it will so can you tell where I can get a 3.8 watt bulb. Thanks. I'm new to the g20's electircal system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts