Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sorry if this has been asked I tried to find another post from a while ago and couldnt. I have the Super Plasma headlights and fogs, I dont really care if the wedge bulbs match exactly but the ones that are in there now dont match at ALL, they are brownish yellowish, lol pretty ugly and they are supposed to be 'hyperwhite' Which wedge bulbs can I use? I remember someone sayin the Xtreme white, which is REAL bright and white, that would be better than what I have!! and what kinda bulb is it thats in there a 168 right? Thanks!!!!!!! :smoke: :cool:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo g20 sport 2002....you and I always have bulb problems.

I got the HIDs that look like your super plasmas ... almost. Umm...to tell you the truth...we're screwed. nothing matches unless you could find a spray paint that is purople and spray hyper white buls enough so that the color is purplish. I had the piaa xtreme white...so nasty I took them out.

They are 168s though. Try polarg they are cheap. like 10 bucks or something just buy those and test it out...cheaper than piaas.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chekmi21 said:
Yo g20 sport 2002....you and I always have bulb problems.

I got the HIDs that look like your super plasmas ... almost. Umm...to tell you the truth...we're screwed. nothing matches unless you could find a spray paint that is purople and spray hyper white buls enough so that the color is purplish. I had the piaa xtreme white...so nasty I took them out.

They are 168s though. Try polarg they are cheap. like 10 bucks or something just buy those and test it out...cheaper than piaas.
Hhaha I know man we have the same problem. But which bulbs do you have in there now!? I heard from someone that if you put the Xtreme Super white or something like that, they will be really bright white so it wont look really bad it wont match but it is real bright... do you know which bulb that is?

·
Registered
470 Posts
yeh the piaa xtreme white 168 bulbs. Those are pretty damn bright and they'll shine pretty well. Won't exactly match but they will give you a really bright look.

I just took mine out cuz it was soo contrasting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts