Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
We have a blizzard here like every 10 days.... I am so sick of digging my car out!

·
Registered
844 Posts
we're never gonna get snow here in maryland its been so warm this winter!

·
Registered
46 Posts
ya im not going to see snow unless i go to the mountains and that will probly be fake snow. that pic that you posted would ahve shut va beach down even richmond va no school nothing walmart might be open.

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
playnwithguns said:
ya im not going to see snow unless i go to the mountains and that will probly be fake snow. that pic that you posted would ahve shut va beach down even richmond va no school nothing walmart might be open.
all the pubic schools closed... but the university still stays open, cuz it never closese :( the Air raid alarm went off this morning at 9:30, they are unsure of who set it off.. haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
wow so there is cold weather somewhere out there!!! its still hitting 80 here in south texas, but what can ya do, i've never even been in the presence of real snow haha

·
Registered
312 Posts
houston is odd its around 30-40 in the morning then it heats up to as high as the 90s on some days...

·
Registered
184 Posts
jfranklin said:
wow so there is cold weather somewhere out there!!! its still hitting 80 here in south texas, but what can ya do, i've never even been in the presence of real snow haha

Hehe you should come and live with us here in the cold north ;)

Here the polarbears walk in the streets :banana:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts