Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
unnnnngh, lol. Check my desktop wallpaper thread in a couple of days and I should have a background available at 1600x1200 within the next few days.

-Jon

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
damn !!!! WTF i want dualeis!!!!!mmmmmmm dual's with 2 thats right 2 acura TL projectors in each light (1 for highs 1 for lows)) hmmmm hehe talk about ovr kill.....nice reall nice

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Whats his car doing parked in the middle of nowhere? You take nice pictures Mr. Jon E. Blaze. I bet you and Mike have nude sessions pretending to shoot for Maxim huh? Jokes lang pare joke lang... Na saan yong coche mo doooooooooooooooood?

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugly said:
Whats his car doing parked in the middle of nowhere? You take nice pictures Mr. Jon E. Blaze. I bet you and Mike have nude sessions pretending to shoot for Maxim huh? Jokes lang pare joke lang... Na saan yong coche mo doooooooooooooooood?
Maraming salamat sa comfleeements mo pare! I left my car at Mike's house, no point in driving 2. :p

As for posing half naked for Maxim, that's right! becaws weeere talagang sekshy naman! :D

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Maraming salamat sa comfleeements mo pare! I left my car at Mike's house, no point in driving 2. :p

As for posing half naked for Maxim, that's right! becaws weeere talagang sekshy naman! :D

F.O.B body = di sekshy-ist body in da whole entire woorelled. hahaha

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
new background at work.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChickenWing said:
new background at work.
Sweet, but you're running your res at 800x600? It must look shitty at that size. :( Joanne's Pro membership expired on Photobucket so now I was limited to img size. :(

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
cant you just upload pics on our gallery? I set it as my desktop too and it looks fine.

yo mike, what kind of air freshener do you have hanging on you rearview? Is it a Heiro one? Looks like it but cant really tell...I doubt it though cause it looks like this: :-\

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ugly said:
cant you just upload pics on our gallery? I set it as my desktop too and it looks fine.

yo mike, what kind of air freshener do you have hanging on you rearview? Is it a Heiro one? Looks like it but cant really tell...I doubt it though cause it looks like this: :-\
Yes, that's a Heiro one, don't know if it's an air freshener, but I told him to leave it there since it's signature p11gdub. :p

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Sweet, but you're running your res at 800x600? It must look shitty at that size. :( Joanne's Pro membership expired on Photobucket so now I was limited to img size. :(
'96 IBM workstation
64mb memory
8x cd-rom
4gb harddrive
65536 colors graphics
windows NT 4.00

suprised? lol

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Yes, that's a Heiro one, don't know if it's an air freshener, but I told him to leave it there since it's signature p11gdub. :p

Don't you think a silver p11 with dualies, primera grill and a WW lip on the wessssside is signature enough?!?! haha

·
Registered
362 Posts
if this was automatic we could have talked business, my lil sis finally got her license and i am car hunting for her, if it was automatic she probably would have wanted it.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
justin243 said:
if this was automatic we could have talked business, my lil sis finally got her license and i am car hunting for her, if it was automatic she probably would have wanted it.
heh? :eh:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I just came all over my keyboard!

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ChickenWing said:
'96 IBM workstation
64mb memory
8x cd-rom
4gb harddrive
65536 colors graphics
windows NT 4.00

suprised? lol
:zoinks: that's terrible. :p

justin243 said:
hooowhat? wrong thread.

Domiken said:
sick man, just plain sick! :D :LOL:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
indeed it is... but the scent was nasty. i also had a Living Lenends air freshener, but gave it to my buddy (which i now regret). bought it off Scarub at a show.

Domiken said:
i'm glad me and Jon were able to help... :throwup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts