Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
page 6, that front bumper of that car pops out about a good 5 inches. that is disgusting. the rest is nice.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah that is real ugly espically with that paint job. What kind of car is that. It's got GT-R emblems and the skyline style tail lights. Is it really a skyline. Looks to me like thay just made it look like a skyline.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What was that thing with the gull wing style doors on it?:smoke: :cheeky:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
the car with the gull wing doors is, i think a toyota sera,and the small car with the massive stick out front bumper is a nissan micra.Hope that helps.If anyone is unsure about certain cars at the show you can ask me or xenobait as we were both at the show with p11gt,as p11gt is on his stag night tonight he can,t answer any quuestions.

GTUK

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
deftapcubus,sorry man the little car with the stick out bumper is a micrca.The one on page six in metalic green with thw GT-R badge is a nissan maxima. sorry guys my mistake!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey 95 i love your rear box and the new meshed up front,and nice clean engine bay.All in all a sweet ride!!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
YOOOOOO THAT SILVER PRIMERA WITH THE STILLEN LIP HAS THE KAHN RIMS I WANT....damn him/her.

All in all nice cars. Some are overdone some are really nice.
I like it. Congrats on your awards. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
That primera chekmi21 belongs to P11GT the guy that actually took them pics check out his website,look in members for link to site.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
deftapcubus said:
page 6, that front bumper of that car pops out about a good 5 inches. that is disgusting. the rest is nice.
fatboyz921 said:
Yeah that is real ugly espically with that paint job. What kind of car is that. It's got GT-R emblems and the skyline style tail lights. Is it really a skyline. Looks to me like thay just made it look like a skyline.
That car with the chromaflair paint and the skyline bits was actually a Maxima!!!! I even asked Andrew what it was when i seen it drive in. At first, i thought it was a done-up P10, cos its was kinda square-ish, 4 door, but upon closer inspection, it was a Maxima. It was quite nice, really.

SeminoleG20 said:
What was that thing with the gull wing style doors on it?:smoke: :cheeky:
The gull wing car was a Nissan NX100 if i remeber correctly, which i never seen before, and there was quite a few there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Done a little bit of a writeup, nothing special, on my site in the events section.

Hit the link below look at the events section....

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nice little story Rich and cool pics,and the sites looking pukka to keep up the good work mate.Have you had the other interview yet mate?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Glad you like it :)

No I've not had the other interview. That's on thursday. Big pay rise if I get it though.

I can see me blowing far too much on the car....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts