Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ladies and gents.. your looking at a soon to be ower of a jdm Impul Hp11 rear spoiler =) yay

well i hope it fits right, it says HP11, and i figured any model cept for the hatchback p11 would fit. (which this spoiler doesnt look like it would fit the hatch anyway)

so im looking for any pics of a p11 with a Impul rear wing like this one.. i couldnt find any online, cept for one really tiny one from the impul bodykit in the cosmetics page.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i know, thats the Altia spoiler (same style Kev (domiken) was selling and same one that Dre (G2002) had on his p11)

the altia has a lower profile, and curves a little diffrent..

this is the only impul pic i could find..

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, tahts the thing, it doesnt look like a Altia, and i know its not a Tev, or Gt spoiler or anything of the such.. its def not WW thruster spoiler, or the m3 style one..

and the curves look similar to the impul, and being since everything else that seller is getting rid of is impul, im assuming.. i know

i just wish she could post a pic of it on a car, lol

or anyone for that matter.. are there even any impul p11 spoilers in the states? or am i going to be one of the first? or few at least.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
wow very ... well tall. kinda sti/evo like.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive been looking for over a hour and plus half time now.. i have yet to find a pic of the Impul spoiler on a Us p11..

i think i might be a first? i know most of you arent fond of big wings.. but i think this flows perfectly with the body of the p11. so i hope if you dont like it, once you see it mounted and in its beauty youll change your mind bout big wings =)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Very nice!! Does it have the LED's for the brake light?

·
Registered
261 Posts
davew7 said:
[/QUOTE]

wat kind of bumper is that ??? I LIKE IT !!, I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now im nervous... im not sure if its the same... the wing in the auction looks smaller.. maybe its just perspective since i have no car to put it to relation, size wise..

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
Bishous-G said:
or anyone for that matter.. are there even any impul p11 spoilers in the states? or am i going to be one of the first? or few at least.
Not that I know of. All the people I know that have the rest of the 212sr kit went with something different for the wing.

This link was posted a while back. http://intensepower.com/im21rewig2fc.html Looks like still no one bought it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts