Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and ladies, I really don't know if this is going to work. My sister kinda scanned these photos but I don't know how to do the link... So I hope it works, if it doesn't and you get a chance try that cardomain.com site. Ethandelacroix G20. Peace see you all at the meet....

Click here to visit my page

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks unfortunately I had no choice about the gills... but anyways what do you mean where did I get the front from????

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Nice ride. You'd better fess up with the details of your front bumper. These guys won't leave you alone till you do. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Like everyone else, what front is that?!? What car was it made for we all mean. It wouldn't look good with us g20t owners as the fog light holes wouldn't match our factory fog lights.

·
Registered
880 Posts
The front looks kinda ricey, but it just looks so damn good! Sweet ride man. I wish I could do somthing like that to a P10.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I just saw it under Casuals update tread. Where did you get the side skirts from. I was thinking of something like that. I can tell you molded something to the factory but what car and style are they from?

K

·
0 Posts
FESS UP!!!!!!!!! I'm lovin that front bumper! I have looking for that dual snorkel on both sides of the plate look. You ride is f'n sweet

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey crew damn this is an old thread.... When I sawit on my email I was kinda trippin out cause I couldn't remmeber it.

Here it is....

Front - for the G20 JtAutostyle. Evo1 or Evo3 front

Side - Project2 Golf side skirts

Rear - Vdub Corrado rear

Thanks SR20Chick for remembering....

ANd for all the Love and dope ass comments y'all have said...

And oh Yeah I have the mould of my front bumper if anyone was interested....

I totally forgot I had acces to that...

Keepin it Playalistic... Miles

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I just threw on more pics of the sides and the rear. I think that the last shots didn't do it any justice...

Keepin it Playalistic.... Miles

K

·
0 Posts
I called JT Autostyles and talked to Woman named Chris (sounded cute) and she said that the bumper costs $275. I am getting one, maybe a group bay can be setup? Hey thanks for that info. man.;)

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I like the side skirts and the rear isn't that flashy so i like it but I'm not crazy about the seam, it appears that they didn't blend it very well, maybe it's just the pictures. How much work needed to be done to the sides, did the length fit without modification?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts