Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looks Nice!! :D

You should do the silvervision bulb trick. Spray a light coat of metalic silver paint over your front yellow bulbs. The bulb will blend in when off, but it will flash yellow.

I work in West L.A. so honk if ya see me. :nervous:

·
Registered
2 Posts
DAmn! the ride is lookin tight!
yo man we need to kick it and freaken look for sum mods and kits for the Rides! so hit me up let me know wuts up!peace
oh yea Bummer! i bumped the front bumper and fudge! nuthing big happend to the bumper, but the paint is alllllllllll fallin off o well, i'm lookin for a kit . ne ways!
:evil:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, I agree with everyone else on the rims...they go real nice with the car. Nice job man.

Jim

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all! And to think.....I've always wanted the Touring Cup rims after I saw them on a..ahem..civic, and I was able to buy them from the internet for $275 (FOR ALL 4!!). That was one of the luckiest days of my life! :-\

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
VERY NICE JOB. What spoiler is that and can you see the brake light from behind. Def. get fog light to complete the look ....

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
poppy_morenito said:
VERY NICE JOB. What spoiler is that and can you see the brake light from behind. Def. get fog light to complete the look ....
That's gotta be an M3-type wing. I got mine from www.digitalracer.com and hope to have it on soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Having big fog or driving lights would be also an awsome idea

Your car looks great very much. I love the rims on your car. On the other hand, there is something missing like fog lights. You will be noticed by other drivers at night. I'm pretty sure that you will get fog lights in the future. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
poppy_morenito said:
It IS the wings west M3 spoiler.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts