Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo car looks phat. I got a black one too. '02. Cleared out, tinted like yours. No rims yet and not lowered yet.

but your car looks really good dude.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the rims...trying to find something that I like that's somewhat unique to my car too

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Nice. Very nice choice on the rims. :cool: :beard: :cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the replies. The rims are called Maxxim 178, but I've seen them made by other companies too.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm liking the rims as well, sets it off nicely. Overall a nice clean looking ride - you need a better camera though :cool:

·
Registered
424 Posts
The rims look like a replica of the OZ Superleggera. Glad to see something this similar on the G.

Jason, last I heard that the RSS rims fit a Primera. Why can't it fit the G20?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
Jason, last I heard that the RSS rims fit a Primera. Why can't it fit the G20?
You might have to get them from over seas then. Tirerack doesn't have the decency to put up a fitment chart (bastards), but they don't list the SSR Competition as an option for the G20. And for the life of me I can't find a fitment chart for the Competition on the vast web. :\

There are other SSR wheels that will fit, but not the Competition to my knowledge. I'd like to get a set in 15's, maaaaybe 16. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice wheels!! You should think about an m3 style spoiler. It would finish the car off nicely.

Jim

·
Registered
180 Posts
try superbuytires.com they an awesome selection for G's and plus Shaq is one of the sponsors:p :smoke: :tired:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Nice

Nice ride man! I'm sure you're gettin' mad honeys with this one... ;) I like the overall black appeal! Keep it up... (Hope you're system is just as sweet!!) :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
Is your system stock?....or aftermarket?

Jim

·
Registered
129 Posts
:)

Very nice....looking slick, looks like a dark knight.....not over done, the rims JUST DO IT! Is your car lowered?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the compliments guys...and yes my car is lowered 1.7" with the Tein NA suspension.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts