1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Lesson #1 of webpage building... Never put an UNDER CONSTRUCTION sign on your page .. because ALL pages are always UNDER CONSTRUCTION :).

Anyhow haha .. enough of my BS...

The car is looking spanky! And the headunit is real nice. I think you should paint the valve cover in your engine bay, looks fugly :). But other than that, the car looks sweet - and I dig the red Xplod speakers!

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was actually thinking about painting it since my valve cover gasket is leaking like a bastard. and i am still working on the grill. i am waiting to find out if i can get the aerotech kit from new zealand, and some wheels, and of course a turbo would be nice.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
This is one of the threads that got lost this morning. Sorry about that. ;)

Nice car, and kid! :cheeky:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Nice photos, but you really need to resize them, they are way too big, I cant view the entire thing and I have a 19" monitor set at 1280 X 1024

Try reducing them to no more than 400 px wide.

And buy some spade connectors for your amp.

Looking good tho....

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
images resized

sorry about the pics being so huge, but my digital camera took them that big, i have edited the site though, so they chould look better. let me know what you think

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey got a question for ya...on the pic with the headunit...the buttons that have the hazard and defrost...whats that button to the far right do?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Nice pics !! I like that whole desert montage. How did you do that to you grill ? I want a Nismo looking grill too .....

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that button is the vent button i think, it does not work though, so i don't really know for sure. my grill is not done yet, i am still working on the mesh(not much time with finals). i cant decide if i am going to go with aluminum or black, but i will post pics when i am done with it.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I was wondering what you used t cut out the bars in the middle of the grill ... let me know and post pics when done it looks tight so far ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts