Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got some pics of my car online. my friend got a digital cam and put these on his site. they're crappy but atleast i can show you guys what i drive.

www.geocities.com/legend2700/plongo.html

·
Registered
21 Posts
the white wheels look great what do you guys think white wheels will look like on my 93 G20 the car is white do you think everything will look good all white.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks for the compliments, guys

i was a little skeptical of how the white will go with my car, but i bought them anyway, and turns out, i like the way it looks. all it needs now is to be lowered. for the taillights, i bought the foliatec tail spray and did them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is the paint on the inside of the taillights or on the outside?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
first off, i bought it at this local so-called "performance car parts store" and got ripped off pretty bad. i ended up paying 50 bucks for a can of spray paint. i never went back there for anything!

and second, the paint is on the outside of the lights and looks much better in person than in that particular pic.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
The can only cost me $8 bucks and yes it does looks way better in person, everyone asks me if im sure it was sprayed on.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Go to automotiveforoums.com and go under GENERAL for the G20 and look for the thread that says My ride for now that my car.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Domiken, where can i buy that around here in Miami ?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Here in Miami, try Dynamic turbo. If im gonna be heading to Speed and Truck world sometime because of that big race ending here at speed and truck world. Ill pick one up for you if ya want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts