Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
thats what i'm talkikn bout white g's taking over the boards-- looking tight man i dont like the stillen lip personally but the grill and everything else is tight

i also know how much of a releif it is to get your pics finally up and looking GOOD man!
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
Lookin real tight dawg. I only like the Stillen lip with the gills filled in. But then again it might be functional if you have a CAI. One other thing...don't bother with the license plate on the dash cuz if its not front and center on the bumper, then the popo's will get you anywayz. I just think it make s the G look a little ricey.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
YES!! a pic of a white grill---VERY nice but hold up is the grill in the hood or are my eyes playing tricks on me..:knockout:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Liking the white grille, nice work. The cops will definitely hound you with your plate in the dashboard, like Mista mentioned. All in all, nice looking G.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hey I saw your car once (or I think it was you) on my way to the dealership in bloomfield. Lookin' good. Anyways you will get pulled over for your license plate especially b/c you're from here in NJ. Happened to me but the cop was also a friend of mine.

MP: In case you didn't know the grilles on G20's are all built into the hood.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey I had a cop bitch at me long time ago in my old car about having the license plate on the dash...He had a good point that in an accident that plate can go through your head if you hit it hard enough on impact.

·
Registered
470 Posts
yoooo car looks very very very good. I like it a lot.

Yo I want some pictures of the rims and shit...looks like you got new rims did you?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey - I'm from NJ too...bought my G at Lynnes in Bloomfield.

Uh - that white grill is DAM sweet. I was looking into getting a 2002 RED grill for my G from infinitipartsusa.com, but I didn't go through with it. Is that all white stock? Like if I were to get the red grill would the inside be red like yours is white? If so I'm definitely in - I love it.

oh yeah - sweet ride.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the input fellaz. The grill was just painted pearl white by a local body shop. It 's a stock 2002 sport grill. But yeah I bought my G from Lynnes Infiniti. Maybe I'll see you around Bloomfield - Belleville area. My boy always drives around Belleville. He has a TL type-S Blue, with rims, kit, everything. If you see me around, just holla.

Ill post more pics. Sorry, I didn't get new rims, I have the sport rims.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
License Plate

About the front plates. I did get pulled over once, but I told the cop that my license plate holder broke and that I ordered it from the dealer. He let me go but he told me to at least keep the plate in the front. So thats why I have it there.
But if i get a ticket, I guess I'll just put it in the front bumper. Maybe I'll use dbl sided tape or what not.

·
Registered
664 Posts
LuvaH D said:
My boy always drives around Belleville. He has a TL type-S Blue, with rims, kit, everything. If you see me around, just holla.

Ill post more pics. Sorry, I didn't get new rims, I have the sport rims.
Did he graduate from Belleville High? I know someone with a hooked up new blue TL ...used to drive a silver civic?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
hey whats up as far as the front plate thing is concerned what you should do is strap a bar of magnet on the back of the plate so the plate is mounted to the bar and basically u can just put it up to the car and it will be stable and u can pull it off anytime.. i see alot of dealers do that so that when they go test drive with someone they can just place the plate on real quick..

its cool to see you guys on here i bought my g at ray catena on rt 1 edison maybe someday we all could have so nj meet i know this other girl in woodbridge with a tight g and etc.. so our numbers are getting big
i never understood why front and back plates needed in jerz it probably is for all them damn speed traps but thank god for fl no tint law no more inspection and no front plate needed
take care
casual

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Belleville High

Wassup,
yeah he graduated from BHS and he used to have a civic. his name is Grasso. he a funny kid.

·
Registered
664 Posts
yup ...Anthony Grasso.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice and pure...

Looking SWEEETTTT....don't believe I have seen the Stillen lip in white, looking good!

White does have a unique look I must say....perhaps its the pure virgin look? Either way, I think your ride is real nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts