Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone..i just finished installing my intake and all i have to say is damn it's loud. haha
here's my linke
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=200335

i had to cut a hole in the fender..it wasn't that hard and i had to move the coolant but thats about it..battery stayed where it is.
thanks for all the info everyone about the intake..wounldn't of gotten it without ur guys's help.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was just wondering...when i floor it revs high but when i let go of the gas it drops quickly ..is that normal?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
DAMNIT!!! Thats it! :angry: Im buying that shit next week!!! :monster:
haha, me toO! lol, hey nick, think you can help me install that shit if I get it? did you have to do anything with the battery, if you can help me out, i'll get that shit, i don't have any tools.

oh yeah nick, it is normal. the intake lets the car rev power faster... if you get an exhaust, same thing happens

·
Registered
562 Posts
you said you had to move the coolant....hehe I see what you mean...you can't fit it back to its original spot?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Bro i was gonna get it this week, but if i do something this weekend in about 3 months i might have the HS turbo setup.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Domiken said:
Bro i was gonna get it this week, but if i do something this weekend in about 3 months i might have the HS turbo setup.
Pharmaceutical sales perhaps?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
NOPE, The Fast and the Furious casting call. $150 a day for 3 to 4 months. They need 400 cars in Miami by Saturday, and requirements are a body kit, preferred luxury cars and trucks. Under carriage neons are a must and graphics will be checked. Im either doing the neons today but im not sure yet i have to check with my souce. If they pick my car, which the guy said he will definitely be cinsidering it, i wont ahve it for 4 months so ill buy my friends crx for the meantime, or a p10.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Domiken said:
NOPE, The Fast and the Furious casting call. $150 a day for 3 to 4 months. They need 400 cars in Miami by Saturday, and requirements are a body kit, preferred luxury cars and trucks. Under carriage neons are a must and graphics will be checked. Im either doing the neons today but im not sure yet i have to check with my souce. If they pick my car, which the guy said he will definitely be cinsidering it, i wont ahve it for 4 months so ill buy my friends crx for the meantime, or a p10.

sounds sweet deff keep us posted on ur progress. also you sday you wont have the car for a 4 months that means you dont get to drive it in teh movie? movie people do. that sucks, but still hot that you car is in amovie

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah, thats only if they pick it. Plus they have insurance on the car on everything they have to give it back to me the same EXACT way they got it. If anything is broken or misplaced.....they fix it or buy a new one. but i will get like !3,500 out of this so maybe G35? well what am i saying i havent gotten it yet.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
They would pick atomic-g's car any day bro.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
wow...

Lucky you... so they can do whatever they want with your whip? Like hook it up with new kits, paint jobs and stuff? ... $150 a day? That's good 'legal' dough right there... Guess you could always sell the herbal treatments in the meantime as well... LOL :lol:
--just joking-- Good luck anyways buddy!! :p

HS CAI looks sick... I really like it and now I know I really want it!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah man they do hook it up, you have to sign a contract with them and it supposedly states that youre allwoing them to do anything to your car but thats will not harm the engine or hurt the body of the car and some more shit, im not sure but i know im gonna roll up on Saturday on brand new CHROME 18's konig Verdicts. My friend lent them to me.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
i dont like my rims thye dont go with the car, i need some 18" black oval wheels but right now im just saving for that turbo!!

I have to put the undercarriage neons and thats $100 :*( , i think theyre pretty gay but whatever. i was gonna get the HS CAI and a fuel pressure regulator....maybe afterwards

·
Registered
69 Posts
Domiken said:

HS Turbo?? I thought they didn't have one

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hah, all Lieberman wants is "wild Bodykits." Too bad your car isn't a wild bright color. I went to the car casting call for TF&F2 here a few months ago. They were drooling over the Supra CLK Conversion car which is actaully very ugly. However John Singleton really like it becasue it was wild. :lick: But I think the casting here was more for the main cars so it was a little different.

The white FD RX7 in TF&F1 belonged to someone in our RX7 club. Remember to read the contract throughly...especially the part that says they have the option to buy your car from you if they choose at their price. But I guess that's not so bad for the G owners since you can find G20s still but some of the RX7 guys threw a fit regarding that. You will be having random people driving your car and you won't always be allowed on the set to watch them filming. Well then again I think it's not as bad for G20 owners becasue they don't think of their car the same way RX7 owner do. Hell, I don't even think of my G20 the was I did my RX7. :-\ :p :knockout: ;) :square: :)

Good Luck!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah they have one for the SR20 engine, call and ask. the only problem is that you have to get custom tubing to the front mount intercooler because its made for the sentra or 200sx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how much for the turbo dominik?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Well Dynamic Turbo here in Miami quoted me $3800 without tax and thats including their dealer cost because they have it in stock, and they will install it for $600 including the Custom tubing for the intercooler. I guess its cheaper from hotshots, but when i saw about a year ago for the g20 it was like $3400 but im not sure give them a call.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts