Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Well here are pics of my bone stock car......its my beater and shoot I just got bit by the mod bug.... I may start doing stuff to it as long as its cost effective :dead:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
njprimera said:
nice :thumbsup: you'll have fun with it
you should post some pics of your Evo too...
will do, but later on...

·
Registered
430 Posts
wow that look just like mine only mines white with about 4 or so antenas on it anfd my thunks all twisted and stuff.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I think you will be impressed with the ability of it if you really put the cash in.
good luck nd happy moding

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vsamoylov said:
must be a completly different world the evo and the g20

After driving the G20 around for a few days of ownership now, I realize that it reminds me alot of my 95 Integra GSR..... granted I had the 2-door version, I imagine it being like the 4-door version, but with very sloppy feel and handling. I mean the handling is good and acceleration is good for a car with 155K miles on the clock and about 10+ years old. But you're right if I dumped some good money into it I'm sure it would be impressive.

If I were to put more $$ into it I'd skip the all-motor crap and go for a turbo motor and build it up to be at least as fast as my 04 SRT4.....

I have driven a Civic coupe with a swapped GSR motor the put 400 WHP to the ground, and the thing just spun the tires like nuts on the highway, even in 3rd gear...

Ohh well, I'll continue doing my research....all in all, I'm trying hard not to mod the car, its my beater car, and life has been more relaxing knowing that I can park it anywhere and not worry. In the EVO, I would be paranoid and checking up on it every 5 minutes, which is probably a turn off for most women if we were on a date.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
njprimera said:
nice :thumbsup: you'll have fun with it
you should post some pics of your Evo too...

Here you go, pics that I wanna whore out:

At Atco Raceway

EVO IX interior

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZaRPGfreak said:
hahaha, your evo looks like a pokemon. i like it.
lol.....

here are more interior shots:

Rear Seat EVO IX interior

At the local "airfield"

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
where in queens you at anyways? i work in new hyde park, maybe you can bring it around and i'll check it out at lunch, and i can show off my dented G :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZaRPGfreak said:
where in queens you at anyways? i work in new hyde park, maybe you can bring it around and i'll check it out at lunch, and i can show off my dented G :p

my g has some dents and dings on the passenger side.....I wonder if the ding doctor can fix it w/o costing too much???

im in Forest Hills, Queens.... I know the area where you work very well, as I cruise out to LI very often

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
i just grabbed a new fender recently, gonna install it soon. smaller dings i can fix up, but not sure about larger ones, replacing the piece seems easier.

i was in forest hills last week, working on a project for work. do you come out to dpa often?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZaRPGfreak said:
i just grabbed a new fender recently, gonna install it soon. smaller dings i can fix up, but not sure about larger ones, replacing the piece seems easier.

i was in forest hills last week, working on a project for work. do you come out to dpa often?
No, not at all.... I went there once a long time ago in my Integra and had a good time just meeting people and all from the Honda crowd, but there are way too many punks and morons amongst them.... i figured, lemme get outta here before I get into trouble....

Anyhow, I'm sure DPA is fun but after this kid did donuts in the parking lot near my car, and nearly hitting it I'm like screw it.... I'm never coming back, and also not to mention the long drive going back and forth killed most of the gas in my gas tank....and back then as a poor college student I tried to stick to a strict budget

I also dont want to bother with being "profiled" and harassed by the cops too at DPA on the nights where most "enthusiasts" are out on the road cruisin....
A yellow EVO sticks out like a sore thumb and attracts a lot of attention, so now I drive real calm, go with the flow of traffic, so as to not draw any negative attention from the cops....

On the highway late at night, or on a road that I'm familiar with, sure I'll open up the EVO and "let her rip" if traffic is light and if I have worthwhile competition to run with...

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
haha, sorry for grouping you with the lumpheads then. i go there with a friends once in a while to the nicer scion or subaru meets. i dont trust most of the people there though, especially on friday nights.

if you autocross (or want to), hit me up on AIM, i'll give you the site and schedule, maybe you'll come there. lot's of evos show up, and they outrun almost everything. maybe you'll keep up with them ;). i run my stock G and i dont get even close, hehe.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZaRPGfreak said:
haha, sorry for grouping you with the lumpheads then. i go there with a friends once in a while to the nicer scion or subaru meets. i dont trust most of the people there though, especially on friday nights.

if you autocross (or want to), hit me up on AIM, i'll give you the site and schedule, maybe you'll come there. lot's of evos show up, and they outrun almost everything. maybe you'll keep up with them ;). i run my stock G and i dont get even close, hehe.
grouping me with the lumpheads?? lol whatever man....
I'm very picky about the meets I attend.....I'll go to EVO/WRX/S2K meets but for other meets, I'm very hesitant to go since I dont trust anyone either.

Yeah Id love to get into auto-x this season coming up. I plan on doing a few more mods to my EVO (brake pads, SS lines, fluid, lightweight 2-pc floating rotors, additional suspension bracing and bushings and a good alignment) before I hit the auto-x/road course.....For road coure I'm even considering detuning my car to 410-430 WHP from the 500 WHP I'm at now just to get the hang of it since even with the EVO, I'm still a newbie in drag, auto-x etc....

I guess the only thing I can do well is floor the gas on the highway...

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
just a heads up. the p10 will be fster than a stock srt-4 with stock det swap t 10 psi.
quite a bit faster. But it may be better for the sake of dateing to leave it alone.
Mybe romeove dents and paint. possibley replace some old suspention for a better ride.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
nice rides evo. i know what you mean about too much negative attention from the cops. i learned my lesson (the hard way) when i was 17 years old in hunts point, bronx in my loud ass mustang.

and sorry for the brief threadjack, but rush ive never seen your crx or your bike. nice rides as well. what do you have in the crx?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts