Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys & girls here it is at long last. Finally got some pics real quick before I'm gone for a while. It's real dirty. Mods are in the sig. I like the cool stuff...booya.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Car looks really good, man. I actually really like the "smooth" look of the back end with no spoiler on there. Good choice of wheels too. Sporty, yet classy. Great job, man.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
question...

Is that a 93.5 or what year is it? I would guess a 93.5 with the black handles BUT the 93.5 didn't come with body colored bottom sides (the front and rear bottom bumper spoiler and side skirts)... so the car has me a bit confused... looks nice though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little confused? That's funny. It's actually a 96 with the black door handles from 91-93.5. I didn't like the chrome ones. This summer I have big plans (begins with T....ends with URBO).

·
Registered
211 Posts
How are you liking the GReddy exhaust? I take it that it's the MX exhaust? I've been wanting to order that system for a long time, but money keeps me away:( Nice P10, I'm really digging those wheels.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: question...

Chris said:
Is that a 93.5 or what year is it? I would guess a 93.5 with the black handles BUT the 93.5 didn't come with body colored bottom sides (the front and rear bottom bumper spoiler and side skirts)... so the car has me a bit confused... looks nice though!
My car has colored sideskirts if you want to call them that, but the rear and front lips aren't painted. Mines a 93.5

BTW NICE CAR

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice car, man. I have a beige P10 myself(your car is beige, right?) and it's good to see that there are others like me who wanna pimp theirs out. And I love the drop with the JIC's. I'm saving my pennies to get some in a couple years.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: wow!

Chris said:
Interesting though since most people want the chrome handles on their 91-93.5.

They do???

Yuck.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
92G said:
Hey sweet ride but what color is your ride? beige, silver or something in between?:-\

Its champagne like mine. I love the rims. I was gonna go for the simillar style of the Konig Toxxins

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Re: question...

the only year of P10 that the lower portion of the front and rear were body color is 96. all other years were black. unless the car was in an accident and painted wrong of course.

i don't like my chrome door handles. and the chrome is bubbling on one of them. i've seen this on a few cars.

Blue93G20 said:

My car has colored sideskirts if you want to call them that, but the rear and front lips aren't painted. Mines a 93.5

BTW NICE CAR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts