Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
If you'd like to be on our Reader's Rides pages, submit your pictures and modification list to me at [email protected]

Dont forget your name, model year, email or www if you'd like to list that. =)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
93InfG20 said:
Mike.com, how did you rewire your tails to look like that?
The brake and turn signal are on the same panel. All you have to do is switch the placement of the bulbs on that panel. You have to make the top of the tails red because the yellow part will act as the brake light and it won't look right having the yellow stay on all the time.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
93InfG20 said:
Thats cool, what did you use to paint your tails and where did you get it?
The pain is Tamiya Candy Apple Red (Transparent). I bought it at a local hobby shop. It's a common thing to do around here because the lady at the hobby store already knew I was going to use it for taillights. :p

I removed the taillights to paint them. I masked off the black parts, the already red parts, and the reverse light. It came out pretty good and looked even better after I thought of switching the lights. :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had it for two months and it shows no signs of fading. I put a pretty good amount of coats on them so it should last a while.

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice wheels

·
Registered
218 Posts
Car looks great, Mike. The wheels are different from what you usually see on a G20 but they look great. Tint the windows and throw a front spoiler on that bad boy and it would look really good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The BTCC primeras are the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinits. are try to make mine as close i can get to the btcc primera everyday too!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can anyone guess what kind of rims I have? I said earlier that I'm a College student with a limited budget. If you like how they look, you'd be surprised what I paid for them... ;) ;) ;)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Mike.Com said:
:nervous: I guess it's not everyone's style...
Looks good. This is my first time in this thread. Don't know how I missed it. :-\

It's funny how your ass is sagging so much. Nothing some Eibachs or TEINS won't cure. ;)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hah, yeah the rear shocks are bad. I'm going to have it fixed next week. Probably replace them with KYB's.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mike.Com said:
Can anyone guess what kind of rims I have? I said earlier that I'm a College student with a limited budget. If you like how they look, you'd be surprised what I paid for them... ;) ;) ;)
I can't place those rims but i know i've seen them somewhere.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cue-Ball said:

I can't place those rims but i know i've seen them somewhere.
Aren't those old style Maxima wheels? I saw not one but two late 80's (i think) Maximas (i think) in my parking garage with that style wheel when I was leaving today. You're missing the center covers.

Am I right? What do I win? ;)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Mike.Com said:
I am gonna put my guess on a mid to late 80's Nissan Stanza or Mazda 626.

I know the Stanza has the same bolt pattern, but don't know about the 626.

It looks more like the Mazda rim though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts