Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

ignore the low hanging intercooler, i need to replace the hangers. the intercooler is just for looks, i dont wanna break the CA smog laws or anything. :shhh:

the car is filthy, and the rims have grease marks from the wrench monkey that did my tires and alignment but the car is still nice and shiny. but what do u think of the new P11 gunmetal rims yall????? and i dont know what it is, but having new shoes the car feels sooooooo much better driving now.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
cool clean little car i think my front bumper split the fist time i put a inter cooler behind it. mabe trim it a lil more and cover with a lip.
By the way im loveing the hat
congrates on the baby

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
open your eyes mike j/p

congrats on your baby girl =)

you have a nice grocery getter :p

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
with that power u can pick up a lot of groceries.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
SuperblkStalion said:
only a real men wear pink.

That ain't pink... that's salmon! :) How'd the baby shower go? I remember ours like it was yesterday, only now my daughter is 3 years old. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hiimj0ne said:
That ain't pink... that's salmon! :) How'd the baby shower go? I remember ours like it was yesterday, only now my daughter is 3 years old. :LOL:
it was good. only that someone as a joke gave us a hoochie mama outfit for my lil girl and i was like "oh hell naawww she ain't wearing dat!" it was fun tho. and yeah this is kid numero dos, and the last one. i am trying my hardest to fight it(been through enough surgeries in my life) but i think i am gonna get fixed. my guys are just too powerful and i dont trust em to not fertilize another egg. i cant wait for my lil girl to be born pretty soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts