Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have a digital cam but this is all i have online if i did have a digicam i would go crazy..
link

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nice pic. try to throw some pics of those bikes you got...heh hehe. I got a new found love for sport bikes.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey whats up man i added a few pics in there for you and by the way why dont you guys add your pics of yourself and your car/bike etc.. just wondering what u people look like..
by the way mista here my ama sponsor for my bike gangsta custom cycles
gangsta riding

if you ever get a ride and want some illllll stuff done talk to my boy CAPO there he does some ill stuff and his 900 rr is one of the baddest sportsers i've seen this other big italian guy there got a 900 rr too yellow tht junk is off the hook with a bodykit on it

casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
Dam!! Both of those are tight. I see you like red bikes. I know you have fun with those. They got bodykits for bikes.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some people call them bodykits reason beign its just like a car bumper modified its just the plastic on the bike modified it could be lower or have cutouts and etc..

come on people show your faces i guess this is not going to happen 63 people viewed the thread and not one person posted pics of them and their car

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love red period i remember i wanted a red g too but i got a better deal on the white was next in line
red bikes for life

now that i live in fl my goal is to retire at 31 and just rebuild bikes as a hobby maybe start a collection

:cheeky:
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
I took some pictures at Hot Import Nights here in Dallas last weekend and I will use the rest of my exposures for my G. It was tight as hell. I must say, I've never seen so many beautifal Asian women in my life all in one building!!!!!!! I'm going to clean it up this weekend and unvail My G20 to everyone!!!!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thats funny man we got like a 1000 people on this forum and only 2 want to show their face lol
come on i know somebody else has pics

casual

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
A G20 and a Sportbike, you got good taste my man.

This weekend I'll snap a pic of my ass next to my ride when I take some updated pictures.

How tall are you? You look tall beside your G.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thats funny i never looked at the pic like that actually i'm only 5'8 145lbs and i was standing on the inside of the drivers side door so it looks like i'm that tall standing next to the car..

you know what atomic keep your ass out the pic lol nah you know we dont want to see your ASS :dead: lmao but yeah we'll be awaiting pics to see

you know what it is its like we all speak online like family daily and it just helps to match a face to a voice even if you are crazy looking it just helps cuz we all cool regardless..

i'm going to take some pics of some ladies with the g and maybe some other people will post pics if i include ladies posing with the car but first i gotta find someone with a digicam i can use

take it easy
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i guess we got a whole bunch of ghosts driving these cars lol like close to 2000 people on this forum and like no pics of not even 1 other owner
take care
casual

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Nope here's a pic of my after a nice weekend with the Zaino Bros polishes. ;)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok cool we got two people here online
damn gforces wow thats some serious i mean serious polish i haven't heard of zano bros polish could i get this at local auto parts shop

one more wow to that shine!

casual

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
G20 Sport , It looks like time for another mini meet... with our pictures in them next time.

I will look for some intereting pics to take this weekend Casual... you needs to come down south and hook up with us down here at South Beach ....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats up i'll be down there probably after sept 18 thats my bday and when i come back to fl i will prob come down there that next weekend so i'm down but i could come down soon too but i dont think people really want to meet with a g20 with no front bumper so i'm just going to finish paying for my bodyit then people wont mid rolling with me..
but i'm always down for a meet
i thought about just riding out there sometimes but its insane thats a long ride and my back would be killing and especially i gotta ride back to it would be to crazy to do alone
anyway i'll check you later
casual

·
Registered
311 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:

Shit dude!!! Thats shiney!!! :surprised

Shiny???????? My Wing mirrors refect less than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing's gotta be breaking necks driving around!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts