Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post a link or picture of the greddy MX exhaust for our cars, P10 perhaps. i did a search and found nothing. Also i'm kinda guessing but 60mm is equal to like 2.5inch or is it 2.25. I'm fearing that a 101mm tip is hugh. I don't want something really big. Thanks, Blue93G20

·
Registered
562 Posts
How did you guys get your tip on, weilding? I bought a tip, not an MX, but I can't get it to stay on :(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:
How did you guys get your tip on, weilding? I bought a tip, not an MX, but I can't get it to stay on :(

The MX is actually a full catback system by Greddy, just the same as teh EVO, or SP (i think that's the other line). With just a tip, they either bolt on or weld on. If they weld on any basic muffler place should be able to do it for you.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
does the greddy mx system fit an a 99 up g20 becuase on there site it says for 91-97? did they even make a 97 g20?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nope, the MX wont fit a P11, but, you can get an EVO, which is supposed to be really nice.

And I'm pretty sure that 96 was the last year of the P10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.