Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a link or picture of the greddy MX exhaust for our cars, P10 perhaps. i did a search and found nothing. Also i'm kinda guessing but 60mm is equal to like 2.5inch or is it 2.25. I'm fearing that a 101mm tip is hugh. I don't want something really big. Thanks, Blue93G20

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have some pics of a Greddy exhust on my car. Not sure which one it is, it came with the car.
Go to my homepage, then the "engine" link on the left. About halfway down is a pic of the Greddy can and tip.

·
Registered
562 Posts
How did you guys get your tip on, weilding? I bought a tip, not an MX, but I can't get it to stay on :(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:
How did you guys get your tip on, weilding? I bought a tip, not an MX, but I can't get it to stay on :(

The MX is actually a full catback system by Greddy, just the same as teh EVO, or SP (i think that's the other line). With just a tip, they either bolt on or weld on. If they weld on any basic muffler place should be able to do it for you.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
does the greddy mx system fit an a 99 up g20 becuase on there site it says for 91-97? did they even make a 97 g20?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nope, the MX wont fit a P11, but, you can get an EVO, which is supposed to be really nice.

And I'm pretty sure that 96 was the last year of the P10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts