Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I like it but?

I like it, I like the accord spoiler also, its ALMOST too much but just right. My question is what the "gold" color around the center of your rims? Also did you paint the bottom over white or did it come stock?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came with a gold package. the rims has some, all the badges were, the base of the antenna. It's sooo ugly. I want Primera badges and front grill so I have taken the gold stuff all the way off.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yooooo is that a bullet hole in the back of your car ???? Or just a key hole with some yellow around it???

ahahaha

Otherwise...its a cool G

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
looks good. i liek how yu painted evrything to match. that wing looks like the 99+ g20t stock spolier with teh middle shaved. thats what ithought it was. but loks good. just gotta get that paint thats chippin in teh front fixed and that keylock

·
Registered
520 Posts
Looks okay. Don't bother with any performance mods and lets try to get some body work done. Why you got people shotting at you like that? Did you shoot back? Do you stay in da hood G. You could call your car "Gangsta G20". You fix up that paint and then you'll be tight.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way all that crap that has happened to by car has happended in the last 3 weeks. Just one thing after another. She'll be back in good standings in the next month. I'll post new pics then.

·
Registered
222 Posts
pearl

thats a good color always liked that one , just a idea if you feel froggy try painting the metal part where the tailights/trunklid split black , i can see the white in between the tailight halves (3rd pic) ,looks good tho dude ,3 inch drop ?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
people where wondering what wheels those were and is that sticker in the center cap i forgot the name but they had another thread on it
later
casual

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
You know I dig it... It's got a unique look. All the little stuff is trivial & can be fixed. Style is something that not everyone has, & your car has boat loads if you ask me. I wouldn't change a thing if you're happy with it.

mep

1 - 20 of 28 Posts