This is either New Mexico or Arizona

I thought the part at the bottom was particularly funny..lol

Cadillac Ranch

Time for dinner..

Outside the steak house with the 72 oz. steak

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun man, where in TX are you going to be moving?

Rob

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cedar Hill :cheese: and yeah, it was...but we got stopped 2 times!!!! once for speeding and once because my license plate light didn't work! lol

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
David99G20T said:
One of me in Arizona :cheese:

Time for dinner..
KEKEKKEKEKKEKE Dreamcatcher! that'll be your new "My Little Pony" name. and damn, i don't think i can kill a 4.5 lb steak.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
P11Gdub said:
KEKEKKEKEKKEKE Dreamcatcher! that'll be your new "My Little Pony" name. and damn, i don't think i can kill a 4.5 lb steak.
Chuck Norris did in an hour... and spent the first 50 minutes having sex w/ his waitress. :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
David99G20T said:
Cedar Hill :cheese: and yeah, it was...but we got stopped 2 times!!!! once for speeding and once because my license plate light didn't work! lol
looks like we will see each other often. You are just up the hill from me. Im in Arlington. :cool:

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
P11Gdub said:
that's cuz you aint texan.

edit: i went off topic, but i wanna go to texas. sad that i dont remember anything from my birth state...

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Looks like a fun move, but, sorry you had to move to Texas!

JUST JOKING Texas guys, Colorado joke... :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Ben! Hey Ben, we should get together when I order my coilovers and install them on my G20...I'll let you know when they come in (I haven't bought them yet, but I hopefully will soon)

Haha G-ealousy..so far Texas doesn't seem as bad as a state as most people told me ;)

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
LOL! Nah, it's a very pretty state. We just joke in CO because on a ski lift, 80% of the people from out of state, are from TX. And a majority of those either just moved to CO from TX, or are about to. :p

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interesting lol..I thought all the people from Texas were moving to California haha...I met a few Texans in California who didn't like Texas very much...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts