Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

As promised here are some pictures of my Car with the New wheels and sports Grill...

Its only the start but I'm pleased with how its looking..... some lowering springs next me thinks.

Cheers
Kev

http://www.kevinfairburn.dns2go.com/car/carpics.htm

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey,

Cheers man, I think they make it look a bit mean too!!

My driving has slowed down loads since I fitted them, i really dont want to scratch them!!

I've found that cornering is Ace, the ride quality is maybe just a touch bumpier and the steering is definately stiffer, thank god for power steering tho. Acceleration feels a little heavier and braking is a bit different too but I'm getting used to it now.

everyone who has seen them says they look real nice... I'm so pleased, I was dead worried about spending so much money on wheels if they looked bad!!

Thanks again
Kev

·
Registered
29 Posts
good for you mate!

The only thing that I found is that tramlining is a lot worse, but you will soon get used to it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:)

Yeah thats one thing i have noticed a little...... hopefully now I'm not driving like a mad man it will be ok :)

Kev

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
What a difference a set of wheels makes hey? Looks good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
lookin' good

The grill looks alot better. Rims are nice and clean looking too. I prefer the European flavor of clean, uncluttered modifications on cars. I also love the 5 door hatchbacks which are common in europe but fell out of favor here in the US. They seem to be making a comeback now along with small sporty wagons. I'm still driving my 5 door 88 Acura (Honda) Integra. Did they import the Integra to England? I never saw any in Germany when I was there in '99. Drink a good 'ol PINT for me mates, cheers.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe

Thanks,

only shame is that I cant afford to lower it quite yet if I have to buy shocks and springs.... I'll get there tho.. eventually :p

Thanks again

Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts