Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike.Com said:
Looking good man!

There are a lot of fixed up G20's in AZ huh?
I seem to find out one or two more every month, but most of them turn out to be cool and not stupid ricers, so its ok by me.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Blue93G20 said:

I seem to find out one or two more every month, but most of them turn out to be cool and not stupid ricers, so its ok by me.
Well, since we're showing cars.....

http://kyle.g20.net

And yeah, it's cool to meet another AZ P10 owner! ; -) Just wait til he get's his new wheels.. that car will look sweet. (not that it doesn't now).. ok, "more sweet looking?".

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
damn, so where are all the SoCal G20's at? Roll call! :)

I wish my G20 was blue. I'm sick of white because my RX7 is white too and that was my first car. I couldn't pass up a "t" model though. :nervous:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Mike.Com said:

HEY Dang, I love your wheels. If I ever buy some nice aftermarket rims for my G20 they'll be similar to that.
Thanks! I'm happy with em.. I like the design, they don't really "stick out".. but if you know what you're looking for, you'd notice them.

And they're really light for a 16" wheel!; -)

As for the Socal G20's (P10 owners).. There's Gil, Davin (don't know if he's on here), David, Ron, Len...hmm.. those are the only ones I can think of.. don't know if many of them are on here or not?

But there are alot of em over there!! (My second home)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Both of your cars look great - for P10's anyway =)

What size are your wheels, Blue93? They look like 18's from the pictures.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the rims are 18 x 7.5 , BTW they are for sale if anyone is interested.=)

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
i want those wheels

so let me know how much for those wheels and i just might buy them tomorrow, i live in scottsdale btw. email me or check your private messages for my phone #'s. later
Marty:cheeky:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Blue, Is that the a COLD AIR SYSTEM in your engine bay ? And did you have to move or resize your battery ? Is your car 5 speed or automatic ? How do you like the header ?

You car is very clean !!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it is a Hotshot CAI, and Gen4 header i love both of them, i had to get a smaller battery because the one that came with my car was an aftermarket, the one in the picture is a pos 97 sentra battery out of my bros car i now have a red top and it fits perfect. My car is a five speed i hate auto's.=)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts