Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they both look about the same with slight differences wich do yu think i should go with

impul

erebuni

do you think the erebuni is very nice and similar - like 500 dollars

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but the impul is like 800 dollars or something like that i asked my girl if i could be a stripper but she said no so nopul for me atomic what is your view on the erebuni one doesnt kind of look like the impul do you think it could look as nice as the impul..?

·
Registered
117 Posts
So you've decided to get sideskirts too? Did you get the front bumper yet? I personally would definitely go with the impul, just save up a little longer and get the one you really want, it'll be worth it in the long run. But whichever one you like the most is the one you should get.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The Erebuni side skirts look different than that of the IMPUL. The picture is small, so it's hard to tell exactly. It would help if the side skirts were shown at different angles. With the IMPUL, the side skirts tuck underneath the doors, so that it looks flush with the body. It seems the Erebuni side skirts don't tuck in, but are much like the stock side skirts. The Erebuni also looks to have the same grooves on both ends of the skirt, one longer than the other. It seems that the Erebuni skirt is also not as thick as the IMPUL skirt.

Here's a better picture of the IMPUL side skirt, so you can see that it doesn't really resemble the Erebuni skirt all that much.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm getting dissapointed from all angles day after day at least i'm still alive . But i havent gotten the front bumper back from ninjacar yet its been like 5 or 6 months now so sad i dont think i will make it for nopi :sleep: :-\ :*( :bored: :confused: :monkey:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Those Impul skirts do look GOOD. I dont think u should settle on anything. I mean if U dont really like the Impul better or dont see that much of a difference in them--Than dont spend the extra 3 on them.

BUT if U are looking at these skirts like Me and every1 else on this thread than save up the extra $$$.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Erebuni vs Impul

I've been speculating on these two body kits for a long time. Here are my observations:

Front Bumper: Impul Rocks! No question. What I like about this design is that it has perfect fit for stock foglight. It has bigger opening in the centre for possible FMIC. The Erebuni front bumper has a clean, slick look but it reminds me so much of the ugly WRX with those circular foglights. What I like about the Erebuni kit is that it does not have a low profile as the Impul, which is good for suspension dropping and is more forgiving when driving over bumps.

Side Skirts: I personally like the Erebuni side skirts more than the Impul. But if the Erebuni does not hug to the body as the Impul does, then I would reconsider. The design of the Erebuni is a little more slick looking, aerodynamically, than the Impul. Notice the fin on the Erebuni is longer in the front than the Impul, which adds a little accent to the over all look. The fin on the rear is about the same length as the Impul. The thinner, the better for weight savings.

Rear Bumper: I never had a good look at the rear bumper of the Erebuni. So far I am attracted to the Impul.

My combination would be: Impul Front Bumper, Erebuni Side Skirts, and Impul Rear Bumper.

P.S. I would add the Impul Hood Grill to the combination over the Nismo Hood grill any day! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts