Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys havent been round here for a while but am now about to upgrade my stereo system in my 99 p11 here in NZ so i thought id run the system past you guys to see what ya think here it is

Headunit - Pioneer - DEH9450MP
Front Speakers - Boston Pro 6.5
Rear Speakers - Boston RM6
Subwoofer - Boston Pro 10.5LF
Amplifier - Boston GT4005 (new 5 channel amp)

any thoughts or suggestions would be awesome thanx guys :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
The deck and the speakers will be phat. I would go with a Kicker subwoofer over a Boston personally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm havent had a chance to look into a kicker sub as yet .....i will investigate, thanx for that ....open to suggestions guys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking at about $7500 New Zealand dollars which is roughly $4000 USD this will include install and all custom made enclosures and modification to accomodate the gear.......

have been thinking about this though and could end up going for two subs both boston ones and two amps instead of using the boston amp .......go for Phoenix Gold for the subs and maybe the same for the fronts/rears ......so in saying that the price could well go higher still but not by two much

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hmm okay. I was considering a similar setup, but involving MiniDisc and not such a kickin' sub. Too much stuff to spend on right now though....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i had thought of mini disc but as the head unit i will be getting is mp3 capable i am able to write some mp3 cd's so that should be sweet as i also have a existing 6 disc changer in the car which will be reused so no worrys for the music side of things ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts