Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looking good...barely looks like it was dropped though, but I'm sure it still rides smooth. Plus, you can slam it whenever you feel like it - I want coilovers

What'd u do to the grill?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Hey I just finished e-mailing Tein about their springs for a Sentra.. They told me they wont be ready till later in the year and they couldnt give me a price yet..

SO how do the springs feel--they're coils right???

BTW I like the ride esp. the grill....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rmjjensen said:
Looking good...barely looks like it was dropped though, but I'm sure it still rides smooth. Plus, you can slam it whenever you feel like it - I want coilovers

What'd u do to the grill?
The drop is pretty low even though it doesnt look like it. The car clears drive ways by like 1 inch. I personaly like the drop because I have no problems with road crap and it looks clean.

The grill is from Impul of Japan. I got it in Japan about a month ago for about $175.

95_g20_P10 said:
no way it deff looks droped. it think you just used to that 1.7 drop. but deff looks good. whats next? wheels i hope
Im thinking of getting a set of 5Z Hederfield or RH C3s. After that god knows what im going to do.

casual said:
looks nice!
casual
Thx.

PDX-G20 said:
Man, I love the look of those stock wheels. And I like teh color of your car too. :)
I love my color too but its a bitch to keep clean.

MP2050 said:
Hey I just finished e-mailing Tein about their springs for a Sentra.. They told me they wont be ready till later in the year and they couldnt give me a price yet..

SO how do the springs feel--they're coils right???

BTW I like the ride esp. the grill....
The ride is great and very comfortable.

·
Registered
91 Posts
nice work. i like the painted reflectors and the stance. looks agressive, but not silly.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice car, I wonder what size are the exhaust tip that you got. Also, they look they are bent down , did you do any cutting and stuff to make it fit. I am thinking about getting couple tip on the stock exhaust.

Hope to see your car around, I live in San Jose.

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice ride!! big fan of the grill! mines is black as well so i know what you mean about keeping it clean:*(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts