Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Looking good, all you need to do now is clear those front lenses...I like the painted front bumper relfector too. When you do some bumper mods, you can fill them at that time...props....

·
Registered
133 Posts
The sidemarkers look nice. I def. wanna do it but where do I get the paint to do it? Did you just use touch up paint from the dealer?

Jim

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
THose are sweet have you guys raced ???

( on a legal track of course, George )

·
Registered
288 Posts
looks hot ! I like how you painted the side marker on the front bumper to color match the car. I need to do that to mines ! The amber lens is kinda nasty :*( Where did you get the carbon fiber dash trim? and for what price? what's the website (if you ordered online) thanks !

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had the dealer paint my reflectors for free with the extra black paint they had lying around. My friends took months because no one really has a Maui Blue G20 besides him. In the end they just made a small batch of paint for his reflectors free of charge.

We have raced each other a many times and it usually comes down to who gets the launch. It always comes down to whos the better driver between us.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I went to the paint shop near a local Infiniti dealer. Mixed an exact can of paint (spray), a can of clear coat, and some sandpaper for about $18.00. Probably going to redo them sometime to make them more glossy looking, little flat right now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo phat black G20 man. I got a black one myself. Hey just wondering what kind of muffler that was??? I'm looking for a muffler with dual outlets kind of like yours...but can't decide on how large the outlets should be and yours looks tite.

Oh and where did the blue G20 get that "sport" symbol on the side of his car??? I like that

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The muffler is a stock 2002 dual tip with some new chrome tips welded on. I never took the time to measure the diameter of the tips but im guessing they are 2.5 inch maybe 3 inch.

The "Sport" emblems are from MBZ. They cost $20 each and can be found at your local MBZ dealership. I believe they cost a little too much for such little things but it does make his car unique.

·
Registered
470 Posts
phat man...car looks phat.

Maui blue looks nice too but gotta be true to my fellow black g20 drivers....gets dirty hella quick though huh?

Just gotta get those ugly ass amber peices out of there now hehehhe

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont want to mess up my light housings so I chose not to remove the amber. Im rather have amber than messed up housings.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I actually didn't do mine myself.

I brought it to a body shop next to my house and they cleared out all four..beautiful job....flawless for 85 bucks

·
Registered
65 Posts
They look smashing!!!

They look smashing. When I was local infinti dear, I saw 2002 G20 sport. I like the painted front grile. Also, suede and leather seats look good on the car. :knockout:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Instead of painting the side bumper lenses, do you think I can get vinyl that matches the color of my car and put it on top of the reflector? wat do you guys think? paint? or vinyl?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts