·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That's one fine azz chica! :) wowwie..

Oh, you wanted comments on your ride..oops :) jk..

Looks sweet! Looks like there was a Florida gun-hoe copper in one of your pictures :)

Nice ride all around - it really looks beautiful in the Ocean Drive pictures!

·
Registered
25 Posts
SILVER P10's RULE THE WORLD! hahah

lookin good bro... now i just need to lower mine!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn!....It must be nice to drive year round with all those nice palm trees and good weather. You Miami guys never have worry about winter driving and driving around with freakin' winter tires....Nice pics though...just wondering what the ride height is on those GC's anyway? It's definitely lower than my B&G's.

·
Registered
47 Posts
poppy and g20 sport.. very nice looking g20s. what's up with that wack looking civic though? looks like he cut his springs and is running like negative 5 camber. :smoke:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THanks Everybody.
I still want to do the calipers, spoiler and add leather seats.

My other secret project is a Dakine style P10 grill

I used to live in Philly/ South Jersey. and I had a G20 but with the potholes and snow it was impractical to lower it and keep having to switch rims for summer/ winter use.

Illusive lets get together this wekend I am not working and get some more pic and get rid of that wack ass Civic.

P.S. the girl is my old girlfriend who came down ti visit from NJ.

She now realizes she should have moved her with me...lol

She was was like you car looks so different did you paint it? It looks much nicer ..... ha ha

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
atomic-G said:
That's one fine azz chica! :) wowwie..

Oh, you wanted comments on your ride..oops :) jk..

Looks sweet! Looks like there was a Florida gun-hoe copper in one of your pictures :)

She is the only thing I miss about NJ... but if you ever come to South Beach you can she found out she had a lot of competition...

I work for the Electric Comapny and becuase of the Nuclear Power plant since 9/11 cops are always at work ....

Come check us out in Miami

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yea man this weekend sounds tight... and then bring the film to one hour photo!! LOL Plus I have a digital camera.. Damn thats harsh man "Wack Civic" LOL Its actually nice for bein a Civic plus thats my friends car, lol Hes the other Prez of my car club.. But whatever the G is better =) PM me when you know what day to chill...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JKdonger said:
Lookin' real fly; I love how the groundcontrol took care of the gap, no wonder why you got rid of the intraxx.
Yeah thanks but the ride is som much smoother for my taste, I still jump where the bumps are in the street thinking I am going to be BOBBLE HEAD SHAWN again ....

This weekend Andreas Miko is going to help me with S3 Cams yes !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts