Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, you asked for them and I got them made.

To check out the mounts, goto:
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com.../pr_g20_mounts/

The kit contains 3 polyurethane motor mounts, they have a custom made housing, so they are a "BOLT IN" replacement.

The housings have been powder coated Red.

They have a life time warranty on them, if they ever fail for any reason, Place Racing will replace them for free. (how many aftermarket manufactures can say that?)

The retail for these mounts are $335.
The group deal cost for these mounts is will be: $280 (this does not include shipping)

So it's a $55 savings if you buy them in the group deal.

If you're interested please email me privately at:

[email protected]

If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Kyle, you know I'm in! =)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Can we just buy the front and back, i'm not interested in the tranny and side mount. I don't want my car to rattle to pieces...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Can we just buy the front and back, i'm not interested in the tranny and side mount. I don't want my car to rattle to pieces...
There are no front and back mounts. They only made the rear mount (by the firewall), and the two sides. The front mount you have to make/modify yourself. It's really not that bad at all, I spent quite a bit of time in a car with a set this weekend and it wasn't bad at all. Just up the idle to about 1000rpms and you really won't notice it (if it's still at ~800rpms, it's definitely noticeable), unless the rpms drop if you bog the car.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
P11's got no dog-bone

Here's the pic of the motor and mounts from the P11-99 FSM. Like I though there is no front "dog-bone" mount.

How close/far do these drawings look from the P10 mounts? Do you have an FSM scan so we can compare?

Justin do you think PR could make just a radiator and firewall side mounts for the P11. I'm assuming that they skipped the dog-bone because of shaping issues.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Crap sorry, didn't mean to post this in the G/D thread. :nervous:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EvilYak said:
so hows the group deal coming along... can we order soon?

The group deal will close this week. I'm sending out an email to gather everyone's info today.. For those that are interested and haven't emailed me, you should soon.. as of the end of the week, the deal will be closed.

We have over 10 people in on the deal, so it's a go!

-Kyle

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well is it possible to just buy the rear mount by itself or is it a all or non affair. I'm just asking because i would like to pick up one later right now i'm broke i have to pay my deductable to get my car repainted because of the hail damage done to it....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
i have to pay my deductable to get my car repainted because of the hail damage done to it....

Aw man that sucks!!! When did your's get hit and how bad is the damage?? I got lucky about two weeks ago on a Wednesday... I got stuck in the hail storm but didn't get any dents. There was just another storm a couple minutes ago... luckily i was at home and had a carport to hide my car in.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue93G20 said:
Well is it possible to just buy the rear mount by itself or is it a all or non affair. I'm just asking because i would like to pick up one later right now i'm broke i have to pay my deductable to get my car repainted because of the hail damage done to it....
Yes you can buy the mounts individually.. just not on the group deal.

And sorry to hear about your car..

·
Registered
807 Posts
JustinP10 said:

Aw man that sucks!!! When did your's get hit and how bad is the damage?? I got lucky about two weeks ago on a Wednesday... I got stuck in the hail storm but didn't get any dents. There was just another storm a couple minutes ago... luckily i was at home and had a carport to hide my car in.
Yeah it was that wnesday that the hail hit my car. I was at Pima West Campus so my car was out in the open. The damage is done to the hood, both fenders, the roof, the trunk, the doors, and the rear quarter panels. All in all i say there about 60 - 80 dents. My insurance is giving me $2500 to fix it. I'm taking it to this really good shop here in town and they are gonna haggle with the insurance to get more money and repaint the whole car....WHOO HOO.

Thats sweet that you can buy the mounts speratley. I'll have to see how you car idles with them justin before i go and buy all of them, i think the rear and tranny mounts are the only ones i want.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
How do I go about buying the PR mounts seperate? I emailed them about a month ago regarding their mounts, but got no response.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
so, any word on the group deal?
i can't wait to put those motor mounts on my car
I'm quivering with excitement... i think
when can we expect to recieve them :)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EvilYak said:
so, any word on the group deal?
i can't wait to put those motor mounts on my car
I'm quivering with excitement... i think
when can we expect to recieve them :)

Hey guys.. I'm sorry that I haven't replied in the last day or two.. I just relocated from AZ to NJ.. so I'm still trying to get settled in, and I don't really have internet access.. so it will be at least a week before I can close the deal with PR..

I will contact you all (that are in on the deal) before sending your info to PR.. so you'll know you're about to be charged.

Take care!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Bubble Burst!

Well.. I don't know how long this Thread's been around and IO don't know if all of you have already purchased your mounts... but dig this info... Go to InfinitiPartsUSA.com or call their 888 number... They have the best deals on mounts and you can get them seperately!!
Tranny= $58
Front Engine= $102
Radiator= $53
Crossmember= $55

Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubbles... Just helping out with the savings... and oh... did I mention... FREE shipping and handling over $100 purchases... :square:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
these are place racing solid motor mounts

a lot stiffer than stock and will last a lot longer time
than stock, considering how we all drive ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Fraychild said:
Tranny= $58
Front Engine= $102
Crossmember= $55
$205 for replacement stock mounts that'll wear out again.

EvilYak said:
these are place racing solid motor mounts
a lot stiffer than stock and will last a lot longer time
than stock, considering how we all drive ;)
$280 for custom made, poly filled mounts w/ a lifetime warranty. They'll probably last longer than your car will.... :p

I know which way i'm going. =)

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
...hey...

Hey... I agree with you guys... but I was being on the conservative side ... and I'm sure that's the purpose of these classified ... Group Buys... :tired:

I know you guys are talking about 'time' as an issue... but let's say the 'OE' mounts last 12 yrs and the 'PR' ones 20 yrs... Umhhh... what are the odds that you'll keep your car around for that long... dunno about you guys... but I may wanna switch to a G35 coupe someday down the road, who knows?.... I'd rather save that extra $75... maybe buy me some new shades for the ladies ... :smoke: :square:

You guys were trying to save the $55 from Infiniti's OEM mounts originally.. I was trying to help you save some more....

Toodles...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts