Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Nice ! Are you going to lower it a bit ?

·
Registered
978 Posts
rockin the old school NES...I like it!

·
Registered
653 Posts
love the car dude! but the front bumber and rear wing need to the crusher! remeber, rice kills kitties!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
looks good man, not a fan of the wing but overall the car is nice :thumbsup:

Rob

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
jonian said:
Yeah... will re-build the front and lower the car, put 18" on it and an angrylook on the hood...
The car looks very agressive! I love that angry look hood a.k.a bad boy style, are you going to custom mod it, or are you purchasing one? I can't wait to see that mod.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
the front bumper looks like the P11 Stillen bumper, without the gills. can't wait for the "angry hood". it looks you have Super Mario Bros. 3 in the NES.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone... The front is built on the original "GT" bumper, took about a whole summer ;) Will fix it now so that I can lower the car.

foreverzero89 Just wondering what you don´t like about the front bumper and the wing?

Every comment is appriciated!

Don´t mind the spelling, I´m from Sweden ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
just want to warn ya, i'm brutally honest about things, so i hope you don't get *too* offended. :)

front bumber: too fat, too tall and it donesn't match the flow of the car at all. it looks like it belongs on another car, and not a classy one.

rear wing: first it looks like a STI wing and those only work if you have a STI. second, if it does actulally provide downforce then it is 1) provding it in the wrong place as you have a FWD car 2) you will probably never go fast enough for it to work, plus it's just ugly.

everything else looks great, it's just those two peices that make me want to hurl. the G20 is a classy car, not some honduh civic that looks like it got raped.

·
Registered
7 Posts
foreverzero89 said:
just want to warn ya, i'm brutally honest about things, so i hope you don't get *too* offended. :)

front bumber: too fat, too tall and it donesn't match the flow of the car at all. it looks like it belongs on another car, and not a classsy one.

rear wing: first it looks like a STI wing and those only work if you have a STI. second, if it does actulally provide downforce then it is 1) provding it in the wrong place as you have a FWD car 2) you will probably never go fast enouph for it to work, plus it's just ugly.

everything else looks great, it's just those two peices that make me want to hurl. the G20 is a classy car, not some honduh civic that looks like it got raped.

I have to agree. I think wings like that are just friggin rediculous. Like he said the bumper and the wing go a long ways in cheapening the look.

The car does have some things going for it though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts