Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

just been playing around with paint shop pro and came up with this, I've been thinking about getting this done at some point. What do you think.

http://kevinfairburn.dns2go.com/photos/default.asp?dir=Car mod ideas&next_id=0&max_pic=1&thmb=y

Basically its flushing the tailgate and mounting the Number plate lower down.

I'd be glad to hear any comments.

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
311 Posts
kev... do you own that number plate? I tried to buy it last weekend but the DVLA said it was issued and that they couldn't tell me who had it.

Nearly bought P17 GTR instead to blank off the top of the 7. Though better of it. don't fancy getting slapped with a rectification order every five minutes.

As for the mod, if you like it, go for it. Like they say. Dare to be different.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well. . .

Well, it looks alright but I'm with Chekmi21, the first thing that comes to mind is a Nissan Maxima. If that's not an issue for you well then go for it. Afterall it is your ride!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I personally dont think it looks at all like a maxima but then I guess our UK maximas might be different from yours. The Maxima is also very rare here in the uk so it doesnt bother me too much. I guess there will be a spoiler and a large exhaust to go on there as well so maybe it will look different. Thanks for the comments tho, If you have any ideas on how to make it look different let me know. I might not black out the red section of the lights, maybe that would give it a more unique look.

but still, the gen seems positive-ish lol

I'll think about it, but I'm about 75% in favour at the moment.

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Xen,

no, I dont own that number plate. I wish I did lol!!! I was going to buy it too but I guess you have answered my question. I have a few others that I can but instead, best keep em to myself tho lol.

Kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts