Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok...here is the deal...May 15th i sent a payment for an Octotat RSTB that Guam's P10 was sending...thats nearly a month ago...I copied and pasted our message history into a word file for your review as well as copies of my bank statement and paypal confimation...

here is the word document...
Link removed

here is the paypal details...
Removed

and here is where the bank took out my money....
and Removed

At this point i still have a little bit of faith left on him....but i'm starting to lose it all...I've heard good things from him in the feedback thread so i trusted sending my 124 bucks to him for the RSTB...but like i said: im losing the faith...I dont know how long it takes to get here from Guam...but im open for opinions, and open to any sugestions or comments...please someone tell me this guy is a good seller, and i will receive my stuff. and please do not take this as a bash thread, but more as a help me thread.

Alex

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Have you tried contacting him before this? what has he said? I'm sure there's an explanation for this...

also, making this thread should have been enough - from a financial safety viewpoint, I would strongly advise you to remove the above linked pictures, especially the snap shot of your online bank statement.....these things should not be in the open on the net.....

PM him linking him to this thread and I'm sure he will get back to you...if he doesn't, the mods here will see this thread for sure and help you out too...hope everything works out for the best for you!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
today is the my last attempt to contact him... I have been trying to contact him for about 2 weeks now...and got no answer.

did you review the word doc?....theres ALL of our pm's back and forth

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rushmatic said:
from what i know about vince he's moving back to the states and maybe in the process of.. if that helps.. i know he wouldnt dick you around..
thats exactly what i thought....i've seen good FB toward him....but what would you think if you were in my situation....

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I'm gonna remove the PM document as they are private messages and shouldn't be posted without both parties consent. I'd remove those pics too as one has your address on it.

All I can say about Vince is that he sent me a test pipe with no problems, the postage ended up more than he expected and he just ate the difference.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long did it take to get there?....or has anyone dealt with him before in the US...how long did it take to get whatever he sent out to you?

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I acutally sold that RSTB to him. I would say it took about two weeks to get to him iirc. Have you tried emailing him instead of pm-ing. Although if he is in the process of moving he may not have access to a computer. He's an active member and I don't think the $120 is worth it for him to lose his reputation. I say hold out a little longer and try contacting others who bought from him. And try emailing.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I had a similar issue with a seller and after two weeks or so it turned out he had gone somewhere without realizing he didn't ship my stuff. He took care of it right away when he got back. I still think this is a misunderstanding. However, see if anyone else got anything from his recent sale thread. I know it sucks to have that kind of money on the wire but I say be a little more patient.

If you mean he was on 2 days ago then I don't know maybe one of our "chief officers" can look up and see if he read his pm's or not, or how long he was active, things like that.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
guam is a tricky place to send and receive mail from... its a US territory, yet i still have to fill out customs forms to get my shipments in.

i would give it more than a month, hes an active member

the last international item i bought off of this forum took 2 1/2 months to arrive, and it was shipped ASAP

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
ok ok ok i look very bad here......sorry kid94_G20_92 didn't mean to cause no harm....its just that i had no computer were i was at......before i left two weeks ago from guam i gave him money to send the stuff out.....i included some stuff in it that i thought you may find useful since i wont be needing the car.......thanx everyone for the good comments......don't worry am not a bad person or i wont hide.....

just letting you guys know...

vince

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, It's been almost two weeks since i started this thread, and still haven't gotten anything...I'm still waiting...

1 - 20 of 101 Posts