Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my CAI yesterday and installed it today. I got done with the install and reset the ecu. Then I tried to drive it and the gas pedal is very hard to push and when you do push and let go the pedal slowly comes back. I loosened the throttle cable and there was no effect. HELP ME.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
92G said:
I got my CAI yesterday and installed it today. I got done with the install and reset the ecu. Then I tried to drive it and the gas pedal is very hard to push and when you do push and let go the pedal slowly comes back. I loosened the throttle cable and there was no effect. HELP ME.
My guess is something is interferring with your throttle plate or throttle linkage on the throttle body.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked and nothing is obvious that would block it. I can push the throttle arm up and it comes back fine. When I push the gas pedal it is hard to push and doesn't come back up very much.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way I also took off the piece of the intake from the throttle body to the MAF and tried it and it still didn't make a difference. Also when I push the pedal down the pedal doesn't come back up fast but it does come but then the throttle arm stops at about half throttle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts