Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, now i saw that icudie had a similar problem, and by the way it was solved, i'm praying to GOD that it's what is wrong with my girl. Now whenever i'm at a stop and i shift into first, my car starts up REAL slow and i feel like i have to push the throttle in all the way to get it to move, it lags and bucks a little until i get up to about 3k and then all of a sudden, it kicks in and goes, it's not the plugs, because i just replaced them, i've taken it to my local import man three times and he can't tell me what's going on, so i'm flipping out here and i really need to start to do something about this.. any info would be MUCH appreciated.... thanks SO much..i hate to see my baby in pain

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sounds Right

Sounds like my problem, basiclly 1st and 2nd were trash once in 3rd (over 45 or so) everything seemed fine...Like I said it was "an arc" in my old OEM wires.

It also "misfired" if in Park and Just rev'd and in Neutral the problem is almost not there....

Nothing worse then not having enough power to pull out into traffic :)

Good luck:smoke:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I got the same problem last month. One of the plug wires were loose. just check all four of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts