Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to watch videos of car groups or whatever car stuff...I just want to see if there is anything else out there I haven't seen yet...

Here is one that my friend told me recently.. http://www.pie.com/supra/redline.mpeg anymore like this would be much appreciated...also links like to dtmpower.net and other such sites are also ok...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just download stuff off WinMX or Kazaa or whatever. Try looking up "drifting" or "skyline" or the car of your choice. Or if you wanna see lots of car videos from Japan; try searching using the car chassis codes *Japanese like that kinda thing* For example:

S13, S14, S15 = you'll find lots of drifting Silvia videos
R32, R33, R34 = lots of Skyline GT-R videos
JZA80, MA70 = Supras
FD3S, FC3S = RX-7s *lots of drag videos for some reason*

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
OH, THAT kind of movie *like music video-ish* Hahaha yeah I just responded to your post before finishing the DL. Well if you want that kind of movie, try DLing "wrc-high" of WinMX or Kazaa....it's pretty trick, lots WRC stuff, and it's probably the best car-related music video you'll ever see. Also, check out crew websites; hmm www.sdstreetracing.com and www.streetracing.org also have some links you can browse through.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Okay I admit it, I actually go to this site occasionally:

www.superhonda.com

Click "web boards" on the left side, then go to their "Videos and Movie Clips" forum. It's updated daily (yes, many new DLs), and they actually have pretty cool stuff on there.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts