Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
hey...soooo remember that fx45 i got those intake gaskets for? well now i need head gaskets, and all the timing cover o-rings and oil pan o rings.... you still have my email or phone #?(its charles btw)

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Hey Jorge

I need these pieces below for a p10:

driver door hinges (both of them)

the wiper pivot bushing piece for the driver side

& ALL the rear suspension bolts (the bolts that bolt the rear control arms to the subframe/frame piece in the rear & the bolts for the parallel links/arms)

Do you have p/n's/reference pics for the suspension bolts? I'm not sure how many there are, but I'm replacing all 4 rear control arms & both parallel links.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
thanx man!! is that FAST? i wish the FSM had all that...

but yeah i will need all those bolts/washer/nuts needed for the rear controls & parallels. basically everything you have in green, for both sides (so x2) but i think i will also need 2 of the 40039y (cap-nut or bolt , you don't have them highlighted, but i need them)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Yes sir that is FAST. It pisses me off sometimes, but 70% of the time, it works 90% of the time! ;)

Ok, the total in hardware for the rear suspension is $107.68. The door hinges are $38.13 for the upper and $46.01 for the lower. The pivot bushing is $1.41. I have to order pretty much everything 4-5 business days out.

Q= 161618

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
wow those bolts & stuff come to over a $100? damn ....hmmm...can you give me a break down on them & ill weed out what i NEED vs what i want?

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Jorge~ ill take everything we talked about ....

i do need a pic of the pivot bushing thing...i thought it was like $30+ ....so i wanna make sure im getting the right part.

so do i call you guys? or what?> how do i set this up?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Jorge~ ill take everything we talked about ....

i do need a pic of the pivot bushing thing...i thought it was like $30+ ....so i wanna make sure im getting the right part.

so do i call you guys? or what?> how do i set this up?
Have a look. You can certainly call me if you'd like.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Is there a rebuild kit for the Clutch Master Cylinder or should you just replace it? Can you quote me the options? 1999 G20T

Brent

121 - 140 of 145 Posts