Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get plugs or something to fill the holes in my front bumber, if i take off my license plate? Or do i have to go get that done at a body shop? I think my friend had bought just these two plug things for his audi a4, then used touch up paint to get it the same color as his car. Is there anythin like this i can buy for my 2002 G20? Any help is totally appreciated... thanks!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here in WA. we have an auto parts store called NAPA. you can pic em up there for like $3, i picked up a white pair of plugs for my 99

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
neuspeed makes a little plate (maybe an inch high) that goes from hole to hole with their name engraved in it. it is polished aluminum.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Or if you want to do it right...break out the bondo, sand paper and fill those things in right. get it repainted and viola' your all set. If you go that far, shave the bumper reflectors while your at it too...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo seneb...

seneb said:
neuspeed makes a little plate (maybe an inch high) that goes from hole to hole with their name engraved in it. it is polished aluminum.

what is it called do you know?? i was searchin the neuspeed site, and they dont even have infiniti on there. Other sites that sell neuspeed stuff, only have decals and license plate frames. Do you know where i can get that? A site that you know of maybe? Any help would be great! thanks!

chris

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
All cars with 8.312 inch center-to-center measurement between bolt holes
Neuspeed Billet Aluminum License Plate Bolt Hole Cover
95.20.03P
$24.95
Covers license plate mounting holes in front bumper.

that info is from neuspeed's website. pic scroll to the bottom to see it.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Or if you want to do it right...break out the bondo, sand paper and fill those things in right. get it repainted and viola' your all set. If you go that far, shave the bumper reflectors while your at it too...

U guyz know that Im new to this G20 style.....But Ive read a few posts about shaving the bumper reflectors--Do U guyz mean the sidemarkers and if so--Y would U shave them???

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hehehe. you have been looking at domiken's bumper too long. since he has the stillen lip on there, it covers the markers on the bumper. nah, we like the sidemarkers, not the bumper markers. if i was going to do any work on my bumper, i would fill them, but since i am not, i made some clear ones to fit in there.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
oh DAMN yeah maybe U right--I didnt get it.... I do have the bumper yet so I havent had a chance to really look at it--to see wut I can do to make it look less stock....

I want to clear out the bottom of it and add some mesh to match my grill.....BUT I didnt know about this bumper reflector thing-I think I ll go with Yahnozha and sand then bondo it up.....

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
here is a link to the neuspeed bolt hole cover at carparts cover

if that doesn't work, go to car parts and type in 95.20.03 in the product number search field. it's $20.55 there.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
MP2050 said:
I want to clear out the bottom of it and add some mesh to match my grill.....BUT I didnt know about this bumper reflector thing-I think I ll go with Yahnozha and sand then bondo it up.....
I did a complete write up on the AF site in the cosmetic section about how to do just that, remove the bottom grille, fill the holes and install the WW front lip, its buried in there some where. Look and you'll find it...if some one has it bookmarked it would be nice to share...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yahnozha said:

I did a complete write up on the AF site in the cosmetic section about how to do just that, remove the bottom grille, fill the holes and install the WW front lip, its buried in there some where. Look and you'll find it...if some one has it bookmarked it would be nice to share...
Yeah I could not find it on there at all--but I was kinda rushing maybe Ill try again....OH and BTW Yahnozha thanks for the email it was very helpful--BUT I need that write up on it.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
us nissan guys here in WA make fun of the japanese guys with the neuspeed stickers, decals, etc on their car. neuspeed is a builder of european parts and an infiniti or even a honda for that matter isnt european. I see alot of hondas down here with neuspeed sticker all over their cars.

it really doesnt matter to me because when we pull up to a red light....they know their neuspeed sticker dont add up to the hp that a stock SR puts out :D

i live my life to smoke hondas with neuspeed stickers

·
Registered
49 Posts
i know they make honda parts, its just why dont honda guys buy greddy or something, neuspeed has been around for like 20years but they use to only build european parts, oh well

water under the bridge

·
Registered
140 Posts
on that cover plate, can u get one custom with somethin written on it you want? I suggest you fill in tha holes not hide um...seriously, just have it done it will look so much nicer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts