Votes: 53 43.1%
  • "G20" in white ".net" in Red / Black Background

Votes: 70 56.9%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets just hypothetically say we WERE looking into lanyards, what colors would we want... :shifty:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd wear either, but I voted for orange. :)

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
damn i always pictured them white background with black lettering. at least for this first batch. that way we can have the keep the originals(really i dont know if this is the first batch.) in mint condition contest. the white ones are the hardest to keep clean,and would really look sweet in about 10yrs still new.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i want one of each. what a tuff choice.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
orange. white/red too generic, and will get mixed up with my nismo/trd/mugen lanyards. dont ask why i have all those.

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Orange&Black.

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
ill get one that states G20.net/saabowners

·
Registered
129 Posts
I voted orange&black, it would remind me of my orange P10 background here. Plus it would look funky cause its not colors you see people wearing everyday.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
i am a school teacher so i actually use mine on a daily basis, i have this one if it can look like this one that it would look cool.

like this?
i rock a INITIAL D one that came with the PSP game from japan. its white so it is pretty trashed. I got a tein one and hks one that i prefer not to use. i guess i will vote orange/black.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts