Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Which car would you choose? in terms of value and overall car.

• G35 Coupe

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • 350Z Touring

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Audi TT Coupe 1.8

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Audi TT Convertible 1.8

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as some of you know, i plan on getting a new ride after the summer, these are currently my top choices...i would throw the BMW Z3 coupe in there but it carries a heavier price tag compared to these...so out of these, which would you choose? in terms of value and overall car. i'm leaning towards the Z but the only thing i dont like about it is it doesn't have some type of sunroof or anything, maybe i can get a custom one put in, i dont know, and also i'm afraid i'm gonna see a lot of these on the road because of its price/performance ratio. but only time will tell :asian:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Well the choice is obvious. Sounds like you'd like a bit more of a touring car with style and bit more comfort. Therefor G35 coupe. =)

The TT IMO is an ugly cramped POS. :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G-Forces said:
Well the choice is obvious. Sounds like you'd like a bit more of a touring car with style and bit more comfort. Therefor G35 coupe. =)

The TT IMO is an ugly cramped POS. :p
hey man, i like the TT lol its different, not many around here. but anyways, the G35 coupe is most likely gonna be in the upper 30's after options and what not, so it may be outta my range but not for sure yet. plus my uncle, has plans to get it. so i might not want it because he'll have one lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
looks like all your choices are between 30k-35k or so. I think all of them are good choices, I lean toward 350z and the G35 coupe because it is a better value. Personally I really like the TT coupe(my fren has one and is hella nice). If you get the TT, I suggest the 225hp quadro model, but that is a little expensive(almost 40k). If you dont want to spend too much, then get the base FWD 180hp, get a chip in there and you will get to the 230 hp range easily.

I think the 350z has sunroof, isnt it a part of a package:confused: . I will pick the G35 coupe or the TT, and one last thing, forget about the Z3, they have been out for like 6 years.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If I had to chose from these 4 cars I could have to pick the G35 coupe. I like the Audi TT but compared to the G35 coupe its just no match.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
You should as Seneb how much he likes his TT. I used to hate them, but I saw one locally the other day that was super sweet. It has a really clean body kit, all blacked out with some tight rims. Had me drooling for sure!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Owning a G35 is the natural progression from G20 ownership.

While I really liked the TT's ground-breaking design when it came out, they look rather dated now and lack the masculine character of the Z or the G35. That the platform and much of the mechanicals are based on the front-wheel drive VW Golf does not inspire confidence, either from a reliability or performance standpoint.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i keep noticing people bringing back the oldest of threads. whatever happened to nismoboy anyway?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts