Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would polyurethane sway bar bushings be beneficial? I saw that Energy Suspension sells them seperately and all you need to know is the sway bar diameter? Has anyone tried this yet? Also, what other bushings from a Sentra will work with our car. BTW, I have a P10.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
1PhatG said:
Would polyurethane sway bar bushings be beneficial? I saw that Energy Suspension sells them seperately and all you need to know is the sway bar diameter? Has anyone tried this yet? Also, what other bushings from a Sentra will work with our car. BTW, I have a P10.
Funny you should ask! ; -)

The poly bushings will help a little bit.. depending on how aggresive of a driver you are, you might now need them.. however! They will not get old and cracked like the stock rubber ones can! I would highly recommend them (I'm going to have a set on my G20 soon).

Details on my G20 can be seen at:

http://www.sentra.net/npm/march02/kyle.shtml

As for what other bushings will work on a P10 from the Sentra? If you get a rear set for a B13, all but one bushing will fit (one of the trailing arm bushings, the bushing for the other end of the trailing arm will fit) I have them on my P10 right now.

Also, I've been trying to get ES to make front control arm and multlilink bushings for our cars.. but not sure how long it will be, before they get too it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE G! How much were the ss lines? I found some for $140 set. Do you know what the stock bar diameter is so I can order them right away. E-Mail me with progress on the bushings, I will definitely take whatever they make. Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
1PhatG said:
NICE G! How much were the ss lines? I found some for $140 set. Do you know what the stock bar diameter is so I can order them right away. E-Mail me with progress on the bushings, I will definitely take whatever they make. Thanks.
Don't remember what I paid for the lines? They're SMC, and the owner of SMC now works for Nismo USA, so he's been pretty busy with Nismo.. don't know exactly how busy he's been?

As for the bar diameter, that data was on G20.net, I "borrowed" it (with my buddy Andy Radin's ok) from Andy's web site for Jason to post on G20.net a WHILE back. Jason or Brian can one of you guys look that up?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
In the FSM it lists the front at 19mm and the rear at 16.5mm. This is for the later model P10s, not sure if the earlier model P10's are the same. That's all the info i have at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts