Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm swapping my tranny out soon and figured I could sell it. I don't really want much, give a reasonable price or maybe we can trade for something. I'd love some lowereing springs, but I think something shiny would probably provide me with endless amusement. The second gear synchro is gone and fifth gear pops out. I believe the case is good, but it would be great to swap out the internals of a cracked tranny. Sorry for the long post, but I feel smart when I write super-long posts.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Does it by any chance happen to be an LSD tranny? or is it a normal one?
You can tell by the last character in the code, A is normal, V is LSD equipped.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on, someone has to have a cracked case somewhere. This thing is taking up too much space. I'd hate to throw out a perfectly good case when someone could use it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm tossing this tranny pretty soon if no one takes it. Pay shipping and toss a couple buck my way and it's yours. I don't care about the money, just enough to pay for gas to take it to Fed-ex or whatever and I'm happy. I hate to throw away something someone could use, but it is sitting in the bed of my truck taking up space.

·
Registered
807 Posts
If you can find out wehter its a LSD or not for sure i might take it and get it rebuilt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts