Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think this car is just sex on wheels?

I'll have to save my pennies :depressed :depressed

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Last year I had it as my desktop background for over 6 months!

I've always had a thing for Porsche's, but for some reason I think that even if I had the chance I'd probably spend my money on something else. :crosseyed

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah right! If you had the money you would.

Working as a CIO in some mega corp making $350K/year with a couple mill in bonuses. You'd have one in each color. :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Very funny J....but true in some degrees.

I have a poster of this car in my office. Every time I have a visitor they ask, "Is this your next car?". And sure enough I say "yes". If I ever have the money to buy a car that is well over $100K, this car would be the first to buy. Second? SL500/600. Third? Fully loaded, twin turbo, satellite radar detector, machine guns, rocket launchers, ejection seats M5. The rest of the money goes into a Global Express Jet for frequent lunch at Fuji islands and/or the nude beaches in France.:cool:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think the closest you and me will get to having one will be a Tamiya 1/24 Scale Jason :( :(

But i agree...they are SEX on wheels

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Primera Man said:
I think the closest you and me will get to having one will be a Tamiya 1/24 Scale Jason :( :(

But i agree...they are SEX on wheels
Yeah I know.

I'm think it's more like sex on wheels with a big ol' set of titties. :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
G-Forces said:
Anyone else think this car is just sex on wheels?
A guy on the Rennlist (Porsche) racing list offered a ride at Daytone for $80,000 US. That got you the whole car, painted in your sponsor's colours and bring whoever you want to drive with you. =)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Porsche 911 GT2/3

Geo said:

A guy on the Rennlist (Porsche) racing list offered a ride at Daytone for $80,000 US. That got you the whole car, painted in your sponsor's colours and bring whoever you want to drive with you. =)
Cool George. So who you going to bring? Take some good pics will ya. ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I also have two Porsche 911 GTs

I also have Porsche GTs. One is 1/43 scaled. The other one is 1/12 scaled. :lick: No matter what other people say, I believe porsche is a awsome car. I have a friend who has 1985 Porsche 911. When he gave a ride in it, I loved the sound of an air cooled engine in the back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you can pick them up im sure, as long as youve got the cash. i think the approprite title is "6-speed orgasm".

·
Registered
863 Posts
I know a guy here(in my country) that own a GT3 (well, he is like 73 y.o., but still a "cool guy").

Now, he just bought a GT2!!!!! And he still have the gt3. Boy, I wish to be adopted by him!!!!:lol:

Of course, this guy has been a porsche lover all his live. He even raced in Daytona in the early 70's and had a big crash. One of those that could qualify for "and they walk away" video.:cool:

Also there is other guy (this is a young 30 something guy) who owns a GT3, recently he crashed it, and repaired, with the same kit used for the Porsche Cup. Even the rear spoiler has the GT3 sing cut out on the bases. And the yellow headlights. Looks really cool.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
oh well......

If money were no object... I wouldn't even bother with the GT/3 (although I agree it is a fantastic car)... I would get a McLaren F1... heck what's the big difference... 350K vs. 1mil... I can't do either at this point so why not dream big? I love that F1!!!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re: oh well......

Chris said:
If money were no object... I wouldn't even bother with the GT/3 (although I agree it is a fantastic car)... I would get a McLaren F1... heck what's the big difference... 350K vs. 1mil... I can't do either at this point so why not dream big? I love that F1!!!!!!

Oh man, you and me both! Ive got a 2min clip recorded inside of an F1 when Andy Green took it to 240.1mph, and a good 9 minute segment of UKs TopGear when they had a feature on it in 97 i think. The reporter does hot laps at Wilwood i think, and hes screaming and hollering like hes having the drive of a lifetime(he is) when he's turning corners in the F1 and sliding the tail out ever so slightly...ahh dreams...

Good to be in Texas though, of the 7 F1's here in the states, one of em is here, in the good ol lonestar state, as the owner's daily driver no less! Road&Track did a 10+page feature on the F1, it was a december issue that when i lost it i nearly cried, anyway, the F1 they drove was the Texas one...Lone Star plates, and, very fitting, a Jesus fish opposite the F1 badging.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts