Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So.

Friday December 29th
Meet at Beaverton 24 Hour Starbucks as usual.
8:00 PM
Well meet up, stand aroudn for a while and talk, then decide on a place to go eat.
We go eat, sit around for a while, maybe hit up Sykart for some gokart racing? (its 15 bucks a race unless youre a member, but 1 or 2 races is easily enough. these karts are fast.)

Or, we can go eat, and figure out something else to do. Who can make it?

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
I'll be there, pending any accumulated white stuff. I don't think my snow plow can handle getting run over too many more times. lol

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha werd, i dont think itll be so bad. i just bought chains, and found out that i cant even clear them lowered :zoinks:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
im down even though the p10 isnt in the same shape as the last meet.. lol

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
friday the 29th at what time and where should we meet RM?

we can still do the otehr stuff after :p

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Well the resturant had one of those boxes you drop your card in.. this afternoon this guy from Ameriprize Financial called saying that i got picked for a free lunch + upto 10 friends at Thai Elephant in Tanasbourne. He said that i should call him back withen the next week and arange the time. He said we have to full out a 2 minute short survey , which is cake... since this thai spot has really good food

so let me know the time, it's lunch so i'm thinking nothing past 3pm,

once we decided i'll call the guy back

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if we eat at like 2, and finish by like 4... then well have time to figure something out for after. go for a cruise, play pool (good place on 99) do whatever.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, but it sounds like colin, me, you two, and laura can all make it, and i dunno who else there is anymore....

·
Registered
582 Posts
My G20 is sitting on jackstands waiting for a new rear main seal and clutch to go in, but I should have it done by then. I would probably go regardless if you guys don't mind me showing up in a Dodge Avenger :p

Chris

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe no prob man, show up no matter what youre driving. or if you want a lift i can pick you up

·
Registered
582 Posts
So theres only 5 people counting me going so far ?

COME ON GUYS!! where you hiding?

If we can make this an "inline 4 nissan engines thing" I have a friend with a 92 Sentra E (he just bought from me lol), a roomate with a 93 Sentra XE, and another roomate with a 92 Sentra SE-R (he has rod knock or something going on right now but we are trying to fix it ASAP)

So that would be me showing up in my G, and bringing 3 sentra's one SR20 powered and the other two are SE-R clones but still GA16DE powered LOL!

If no ones opposed, of course.

Chris

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont mind, i mean as long as the space is available at a free lunch, might as well not waste the spots. well see as we get closer if anyone else is coming

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ill be home not this friday but the next (the 15th)
if you need help with any work on your g let me know, im always down for working on cars!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts