Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no digital camera or scanner. So here is the deal. Is there any way I could like take pics of my car and like mail them to someone who could post em up. I just need a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really need to have pics of my car on here cuz I believe my G is pleasing to the eye. I know I posted alot on here and AF and no-one has ever seen my dam car man. <bang> {mr. mccoilver punching a hole in the nearest wall} This is irritating....
HELP!!!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
you could mail them to me just pm me for address or when you get the pics developed you can get it developed to a cd so that might help
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man. You seem to be a cool cat dawg. I'ma try to get those pics developed ASAP and try to get them on a CD...I'll let you know soon as I'm ready. BTW your PM is full.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds logical. Nothing can hold me back from putting my pics up. Seems like I have some options now. What kind of disk do I need. I'm not too computer inclined.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
thanks for telling me about my pm and what happens is when you go develop the film the envelope you put it in should have a option of photo cd so what happens is you get a cd when you go pic up the pics you can get regular print and cd's if you get regular print then you will get negatives with but also on the envelope you can say you want negatives too
you get what i mean
then when you got the cd you pop it in your comp and you upload them somewhere online and etc..

oh and most libraries don't have scanners not around here and to scan them you need the photo so you would have to develop the negatives then scan

casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, I'm see what I can do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts