Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hell of a time here. car just starts loping at 4500 if i go past 1/4 throttle. Replaced MAF, throttle position sensor, O2 sensor, with OEM parts. Removed and cleaned throttle body and intake, and installed rebuilt injectors. please help its driving me crazy.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
What year is the car rough ideal of millage? Have you inspected the fuel system day filter for.restric
tion?
4500 depending I. Moss are not is peek tq zone. Id inspect fuel system are week ignition but fuel may be more suspect
What you have replaced is usually not always good info. To start with.
The symptoms and good subscription is best to give us an idea of what you are experiencing.

If you have any confirmation please provide and save your old parts till their failure is confirmed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
new fuel filter, plugs wires cap rotter for 93 g10 obd1. auto trans. Starts and runs fine en tell I go past quarter throttle then it starts lopping at 4500 and floats between 3500and 5500. mileage is 132945, wife would love to keep if only for the amount of money Ive put in to the suspension.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry hadn't had a chance to post, stuck in the field then Christmas and all this snow. but i finally had time to check the coil and its fine. going to tear down the intake and check for leaks aka new gaskets with high tack sealant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.