Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a power window motor (passanger side) for a P10 g20, it goes down but not up. Are there any hidden relays or fuses i'm not finding? i checked under the steering wheel and in the engine bay next to the battery. What would make it go down but not up, is the motor shot?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sounds shot, going down has gravity assist. Going up, not so much. The motor might still work, and make noise but it sounds like it doesn't have enough torque to bring the window back to the top.

(As an aside, I have a spare window motor/regulator if you want to buy one.)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
check the switch it self..like pull it part and clean the parts that when u move the switch it makes contact with the other part..i dunno how i can expalin it better..that was happenin to my back window..it would go down but not up..so pulled apart the switch and found that the meetin points were dirty..grabbed a flat head scraped up the parts and boom..it worked..

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
It could be the regulator...my friend's motor was going on his b13 sentra and it had problems going both ways.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i figured it out. i dont know what hte hell i did. but it started going up and down without any problems. whatever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts