Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my driver window stopped working, so i took off the door panel...The switch is fine, and the harness is good, now theres a rectangle box im guessing is a relay pack cause i hear it click when ever i hit the switch...there are 2 wires goin off that harness to the window motor im guessin, so i tested these wires, the green and blue...they both get 12v when i hit the switch, UP only...nothing happens when i hit the switch down...the relay makes 2 diff nosies, going up makes a click...if i hit the swich down its makes a clunk noise out of the relay... Anyone know whats up? is it the relay pack that went bad or is it the window motor??

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Mine is the same way but its the passenger window switch in the console that doesn't work and the passenger one works fine. Interested in the replys....bump

Sorry to Jack but does anyone know if the switches and relays can be part of a slow window or is it just the regulator?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my guess for the slowness would be the motor and its parts...cause a relay wouldnt really effect that...unless somehow its not putting out the whole 12v that it should...test the wires if it shows 11-12 volts then its somthing mechanical...

BUMP for my question :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts