Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I can not figure out what the hell is going on with my driver side power window. Sometimes it'll roll down and sometimes it won't, when I leave it rolled down when I park it seems stuck when I turn my car back on. I can hear the switch clicking when I press it up and down. I think my motor is ok. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like it could be the switch, maybe it is just dirty. I would pull the door panel off and see if you can clean the switch, or maybe just try replacing it if the price is right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This morning I woke up at about 1pm and went out to my car to go to the store and all of a sudden my window rolls down when I attempted to roll it down. It's really odd, it seems that my window only works when it's warm outside; when it's cold outside my window has a problem being stuck. I wonder if it is a problem with some kinda lube for the window. Also, my sunroof seems to work better when it's colder outside but when it's hot out, the sunroof won't slide back all the way. Anyone out there know how I should fix this prob?

·
Registered
710 Posts
JKdonger said:
Also, my sunroof seems to work better when it's colder outside but when it's hot out, the sunroof won't slide back all the way. Anyone out there know how I should fix this prob?
I'm in the process of installing a new sunroof rail assembly. I will have pictures and a how-to description soon on here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts