Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....after months of faxing/emailing/calling, I finally got the price for the Diana kit for the P10 G20. First, sorry for not responding to all the emails that I got regarding this kit...I was trying to get prices myself as well.
Anyway, here's the break down:

Front bumper - $667
Side skirt - $552
Rear bumper - $632

If you buy the above together the price is $1775

You can also buy the door panels (i think it's the piece that goes below the side moldings) for $782
Rear spoiler (awesome!!) $632
The COMPLETE KIT (FB/SS/RB/Door panel/rear spoiler) $2840

You can also buy the Diana foglights for $230 but it must use with the front bumper.

It's pricey but all Japanese kits are like this...this one is actually less expensive compared to the others. The quality is obviously very very good. Fitment will be perfect as long as you remove the reinforcement bars for the bumpers. Japanese cars have smaller reinforcement bars than US cars. The side skirt, door panel and the rear wing will fit perfectly without modding...keep in mind that I never put on this kit on a P10 before so there is a chance that extra mods need to be done...but as far as I'm told, it's fits the US cars with no problem.

The prices above does not include shipping from me (in the US) to you. Depending on location, shipping will be from $250 to $400 for the COMPLETE kit. Reason why it's expensive is because UPS or Fedex won't take oversized packages such as bodykits, I would have to go with other private trucking companies, hence the steeper price.
Well, I seem to cover all the info on the kit...email me if you are interested or have more questions.
Oh, can someone do me a favor and link the picture of the kit here...I typed...too...much.......cannot...go...on......
:lick:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Just wondering about pictures or a link, don't have the money but i'd like to see a kit worth $3000.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
are you sure that is the correct link??

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
thanks boogie. that's a pretty sweet kit for the p10.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thats the only body kit i've ever seen for our cars that i like. If i had 3k to waste i'd be all over it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts